Name 2: of the worst diaspora communities. name one positive thing & one negative thing about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
Let's start with the positive thing.

The one positive thing about the UK diaspora, is that they have mosques & dugsi.

in my opinion, the UK diaspora are the worst. Most of them live on the dole, they don't work. They are degenerates, who milk the system. Raising your children on the sweat & tears of other's. I wonder how their life was when qaada wasn't banned.

PS: Birmingham is a shithole, I feel sorry for you if you live there.

The second worst is the Norwegian- Somali diaspora community.

The one positive thing about them is that, the women work & some youth often work in the taxi or bus industry.

The one negative thing about them is that, the farah's are qasaro. Most of them are in the streets, talking about politics. When other people are going to work. They make us look like people who don't contribute to society.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Nordics have good ''integrated'' Somalis, but their high % of fobs ruins the overall group. With the UK even the ''integrated'' ones are crap.

Nothing good comes out of reer Canada.

Somali women in Sweden are ripping the government on benefits with 8 children each.

Positive about Sweden a lot of youth are attending higher education.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I think religion is important.

Even though the UK is pretty much the worst in terms of self-sufficiency, I think it does really well in the religion department.

Reer Canada :snoop:

Benjamin

Nothing good comes out of reer Canada.

Somali women in Sweden are ripping the government on benefits with 8 children each.

Positive about Sweden a lot of youth are attending higher education.

Those kind of people triggers me, they are the lowest kind of humanity.

N

nadia

UK Somalis
Positive: Most younger generation somalis are going to university.
Negative: most of the Somali parents are gullible and allow ex con turned muslim yesterday to marry their daughters.
Canadian Somalis
Positive: most have integrated and made some sort of impact e.g somali lingo
Negative: Most of the somali boys are gangbangers and absolute wastemans.

When reer UK think they're the best. They're definently the most arrogant

:mjlol:

About 15 Somalis have been killed by other Somalis in London so far in 2017 by stabbing and they focus on crimes from other communities when they have a big knife problem. Big hypocrites.

They also have a big khat and shisha and cigarette and nitrous oxide inhaling problem.

Not to mention an extremism problem and 90% don't work.

You have huge problems and you have been there since the 1950s and despite the 40 year head start you are still in government housing.

:bell:

The Eastern Europeans who came 5 years ago surpassed you in wealth and establishing themselves.

You only established yourself on Twitter and you have embarassed all Somalis. They act like animals on Twitter.

:gucciwhat:

Benjamin

They also have a big khat and shisha and cigarette and nitrous oxide inhaling problem.

Not to mention an extremism problem and 90% don't work.

You have huge problems and you have been there since the 1950s and despite the 40 year head start you are still in government housing.

:bell:

The Eastern Europeans who came 5 years ago surpassed you in wealth and establishing themselves.

You only established yourself on Twitter and you have embarassed all Somalis. They act like animals on Twitter.

:gucciwhat:

That khat were banned, that was on of the greatest decision the government had made. Some farah's managed to turn their life around, some cursed once always manage to smuggle that shit into the country.

There is not even a backbench Somali MP and are the oldest Somali diaspora community.

No voice and no representation. Pakis and Nigerians represent them.

:mjcry:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I don't think any Somali diaspora rivals the one in Minnesota. Somalis in Minnesota actually own homes for a start.

Norway???

:drakekidding:

The Canadian diaspora is a close second, but the high cost of living makes them look worse off than the Minnesota diaspora. Europe is a disaster.

I've noticed Somalis who live in close proximity to other Somalis generally turn out to be failures. If you want to to upgrade in life, flee this failed people.

Status
Not open for further replies.