NAK exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oo shaahan xaan ku fala? Another Imaam bustar got rekt. I've long reject Imaam/modawac holiness nothing else would surprise me tbh.

Bacdeen yaa xabebti waa qorqor ama si qor wamaxay qurquri-kan na so hor bandigtay.

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It is getting picked by news outlets.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/wor...propriate-interactions-with-female-followers/

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/wor...priate-interactions-offers-cross-examination/

• He admitted interacting with individuals but with consent and dignity for remarriage after the divorce

Say wallahi :gucciwhat:
Theres no evidence it's a bunch of scorned women, he probably did jest with them in a mild and appropriate manner but they got the wrong idea.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
Theres no evidence it's a bunch of scorned women, he probably did jest with them in a mild and appropriate manner but they got the wrong idea.

Either a bunch of very reputable scholars are throwing NAK under the bus falsely or one of the world's most famous islamic preachers is a secret saqajaan.
Not taking sides but either case is pretty awful.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Lol has anyone even clicked on those? Kulaha photoshop.

:yloezpe: I'm not vanilla. Why are these guys always so kinky. :ftw9nwa:

Also we have our own saeed rageah who left his family for an cadaan why is it so hard to believe a timo jileec did it? A lot of them are sex obsessed regardless of religion.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Either a bunch of very reputable scholars are throwing NAK under the bus falsely or one of the world's most famous islamic preachers is a secret saqajaan.
Not taking sides but either case is pretty awful.
Bro i think it's a conspiracy because he has been long hated by other scholars because they think he is unqualified to give tafsiir. he has a Huge internet audience which makes them jealous. I will hold out on judging him until there's more evidence

So those girls didn't know he was cheating? Lol byt if they're so holy why chat with a guy & not have a formal meeting with family? :ayaanswag:

Fake religious xoolos practising revenge cuz they found out they're all sidechicks lol. Its embarrassing how they're acting like they're righteous. Exposing him like this is a sin too :drakelaugh:

Also we have our own saeed rageah who left his family for an cadaan why is it so hard to believe a timo jileec did it? A lot of them are sex obsessed regardless of religion.

Why your mad @ him, nigga has tight game say mashallah tabarak raxman, don't become a hating qumayo :trumpsmirk:

So those girls didn't know he was cheating? Lol byt if they're so holy why chat with a guy & not have a formal meeting with family? :ayaanswag:

Fake religious xoolos practising revenge cuz they found out they're all sidechicks lol. Its embarrassing how they're acting like they're righteous. Exposing him like this is a sin too :drakelaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Like Nouman, Said Rageah has a thing for his female students. He's as much of a saqajaan as NAK.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've seen women defending him on Twitter.

:gucciwhat:

Isn't he married?

Please tell me what is this guy famous for.

I seen him here and there.

What sort of a girls would he into him the guy looks like a goat ku aase in the Waziristan, Pakistan

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooooooool

I was reading the text messages he sent to a random woman that attended his lecture.

I will be your sugar daddy kulaha loooool

Picture4-3-576x1024.png

Status
Not open for further replies.