Nairobi: Kenyan prostitutes dressing up as Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

wtf are you talking about?
Have you heard of the pro hoe movement. It's interesting. Females are starting to turn the negative meaning of the word "hoe" into a good thing.helps to empower some females who engage in a lifestyle that involves a lot of sex with different men. They don't want females to be viewed as individuals that shouldn't have as much sex as men. Cause females that do are viewed in a negative way. They overall wanted to be treated equally just the same way a man hoe is treated.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Have you heard of the pro hoe movement. It's interesting. Females are starting to turn the negative meaning of the word "hoe" into a good thing.helps to empower some females who engage in a lifestyle that involves a lot of sex with different men. They don't want females to be viewed as individuals that shouldn't have as much sex as men. Cause females that do are viewed in a negative way. They overall wanted to be treated equally just the same way a man hoe is treated.

All this Gender talk and feminism is becoming so confusing.:wow1:

White woman feminism is cancer. How can woman be fight for the right to dress how they want and do what they want because you don't have to be a certain way to be a female, but when a man chooses become a woman , they look and act like the most stereotypical woman. Chatting about "my heels make me feel like a woman" blah blah" makeup is what I want to wear because I want to be a woman" and then you have feminist hyping this shit, not realising this is just another man sexualising you without you realising it.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

wtf are you talking about?

The movement is supported by a lot of strippers, ex strippers, stars and a lot of sexual active females.
Well known ones are amber rose, blac chyna, and cardi B.

Also reading about this you start to realize something. sex ain't shit. Like people are raised to stay pure in religious households but once they get older they just start fucking. It's like everything they were taught is just forgotten about or they just been secretly ignoring that part of the religion. I know a lot of dudes who went to catholic school all their life and are from religious families. Majority of them are agnostic now.the ones that are still "catholic" are living a wild lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts