Nairobi: Kenyan prostitutes dressing up as Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Prostitute said, she makes 5000.00 a night. Per service = 200.00...that means in a night she sleeps with 25 men???????????????

They are making a livelihood to feed their families and sometimes in one parent households? Who are you to judge? As long as they are using a condom, it's fine.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
They are making a livelihood to feed their families and sometimes in one parent households? Who are you to judge? As long as they are using a condom, it's fine.
I always assumed feminists would be against sex work. Since it is filled with an industry that treat women like a piece of meat.
I just learned that a lot are actually for sex work.

I always assumed feminists would be against sex work. Since it is filled with an industry that treat women like a piece of meat.
I just learned that a lot are actually for sex work.

Sex work is all about female empowerment and female control. Women should be given the space and freedom to go into that line of work if they choose. It's a legitimate livelihood.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sex work is all about female empowerment and female control. Women should be given the space and freedom to go into that line of work if they choose. It's a legitimate livelihood.
It was the legit opposite of what I was thinking. Since I have grown up around a lot of hard working women I always assumed a lot of women didn't want to be looked at as a piece of meat and that a lot of women despised sex work because of that.

i still can't find myself going to a strip club though. Waste of money.prostitution is a nope for me too. I don't want to risk a STD.

It was the legit opposite of what I was thinking. Since I have grown up around a lot of hard working women I always assumed a lot of women didn't want to be looked at as a piece of meat and that a lot of women despised sex work because of that.

i still can't find myself going to a strip club though. Waste of money.prostitution is a nope for me too. I don't want to risk a STD.

Prostitutes who work in regulated environments have lower STI rates than the general public.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Prostitutes who work in regulated environments have lower STI rates than the general public.
But with prostitues you know they have slept with a lot of people.
Whereas most of your average females don't sleep with the same amount of people a prostitue would.
that alone gives off the impression that it would be risky sleeping with a prostitue. And where do you stay where you have seen regulated environments where prostitutes can work? I haven't seen anything like that in America. Most Prostitutes here in the states are usually street walkers and people you find on Craigslist.

I met a chill lady at a scholarship award meeting. She was an ex prostitute who volunteered with an anti sex trafficking organization. She told me some stories involved with her work in the organization. She actively tries to get girls off the streets and hands out condoms regularly since a lot of the chicks get STDs

But with prostitues you know they have slept with a lot of people.
Whereas most of your average females don't sleep with the same amount of people a prostitue would.
that alone gives off the impression that it would be risky sleeping with a prostitue. And where do you stay where you have seen regulated environments where prostitutes can work? I haven't seen anything like that in America. Most Prostitutes here in the states are usually street walkers and people you find on Craigslist.

I met a chill lady at a scholarship award meeting. She was an ex prostitute who volunteered with an anti sex trafficking organization. She told me some stories involved with her work in the organization. She actively tries to get girls off the streets and hands out condoms regularly since a lot of the chicks get STDs

She is probably not of the feminist movement but was "saved" by a religious based organization since she is active in getting women out of the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending