NACLATULAH: SJW qaxaabad brags abt blocking her mom’s number on Twitter

9 months + till 18, her mother provided her. Blood, sweat and tear, yet she repays by defying her. She could have been a athesit and still respected her parents, but she never. f*ck her, and she has the audicity to post it saying I blocked her. I don't even dare not answer the phone if my mom is calling, blocking her is just horrendous!

Look whos backing her, . Only Madows, which is typical since "they are anyways "produce of zina"" - Shiekh Rageh

EMXzf7mX0AAL7Dw.jpg

What if your mother is a narcissistic sexists loser like the tweeters mom?

Never take for granted a good mother. Many families have horrifically abusive parents.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What if your mother is a narcissistic sexists loser like the tweeters mom?

Never take for granted a good mother. Many families have horrifically abusive parents.
No excuse, heck, she could be satan itself, And you should still not disobey, unless teling you to leave the religion. No excuse.

No excuse, heck, she could be satan itself, And you should still not disobey, unless teling you to leave the religion. No excuse.
If you actually believe that youe mother can be a satan and you can still love her you are off your chops.

This isnt a dictatorship, if my mom was horrible i would cut her off.

Keo

VIP
Lol she changed her profile picture after my comment. What a coincidence. This insecure definitely reads Somalispot.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If you actually believe that youe mother can be a satan and you can still love her you are off your chops.

This isnt a dictatorship, if my mom was horrible i would cut her off.
Never me, Just my opinion, Mother are the route to Jannah. I could not care, I will never defy my mother nor ignore her. Qashin this all you like, But As I said, I will not cut ties, even if she is the satan himself.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts