NACLATULAH: SJW qaxaabad brags abt blocking her mom’s number on Twitter

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Sounds @VixR to me

She once admitted that she confessed to her hooyo that she was an atheist and her Hooyo carried for one week straight :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
9 months + till 18, her mother provided her. Blood, sweat and tear, yet she repays by defying her. She could have been a athesit and still respected her parents, but she never. f*ck her, and she has the audicity to post it saying I blocked her. I don't even dare not answer the phone if my mom is calling, blocking her is just horrendous!

Look whos backing her, . Only Madows, which is typical since "they are anyways "produce of zina"" - Shiekh Rageh

EMXzf7mX0AAL7Dw.jpg

9 months + till 18, her mother provided her. Blood, sweat and tear, yet she repays by defying her. She could have been a athesit and still respected her parents, but she never. f*ck her, and she has the audicity to post it saying I blocked her. I don't even dare not answer the phone if my mom is calling, blocking her is just horrendous!

Look whos backing her, . Only Madows, which is typical since "they are anyways "produce of zina"" - Shiekh Rageh

EMXzf7mX0AAL7Dw.jpg
Saaxib i agree with you, and i would never do such thing to my mom.
But you really dont know their relationship or how her mom threats her. You really shouldnt just accept someone having a really negative effect on your life just because they are your mom/siblin.
Again i wouldnt do that, i would rather try to work it out.

But you really dont know their relationship or how her mom threats her. You really shouldnt just accept someone having a really negative effect on your life just because they are your mom/siblin.
Nvm im fucking stupid didnt read OP text below :noneck:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
But you really dont know their relationshipor how her mom threats her. You really shouldnt just accept someone having a really negative effect on your life just because they are your mom/siblin.
Even if my mother treats me like dirt, I would not dare to cut ties, since I would be booking my route to hell. Even with other family member, I would not. My Aunt used to beat me for her sons mistakes, yet, when, now, she need help, I send and support, with no grudges. She is overdoing it. I agree, that everyone is different, but look at this, she is promoting mother hate!

Even if my mother treats me like dirt, I would not dare to cut ties, since I would be booking my route to hell. Even with other family member, I would not. My Aunt used to beat me for her sons mistakes, yet, when, now, she need help, I send and support, with no grudges. She is overdoing it. I agree, that everyone is different, but look at this, she is promoting mother hate!
100% i agree

or do my route, treat ur relative well and answer their calls but whenever they insult you or put you down and then shames you for feeling upset just push it to the back of ur head so it doesn’t weight you down or breaks you

this is pretty upsetting because i actually supported her and was proud of her but now idk how to feel.
she reminds of those people that would cut off their family members when they ‘make it’ which is sad whether ur theist or not its heartless and wrong

or do my route, treat ur relative well and answer their calls but whenever they insult you or put you down and then shames you for feeling upset just push it to the back of ur head so it doesn’t weight you down or breaks you
i would do the same.
But you have to acknowledge everyone doesnt have the same mental strenght to put up with someone you love, putting you down and shaming you, it can be mentally draining, and therefore not an option to just ignore it and that actually can lead to other severe mental issuies.
And this isnt particularly about her but toxic parents/relatives in general

i would do the same.
But you have to acknowledge everyone doesnt have the same mental strenght to put up with someone you love, putting you down and shaming you, it can be mentally draining, and therefore not an option to just ignore it and that actually can lead to other severe mental issuies. And this isnt particularly about her but toxic parents/relatives in general
yeah ik, i had over 4 nervous breakdowns in the past two years it’s literally like screaming at the ocean and expecting it to hear you when u know it can’t

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I know some people that would do anything for a second chance with their parents again but will never because they passed. We are on limited time people, if ur parents are making an effort in contacting u, there’s no problem that can’t be solved, I hope for her sake, the sister is exaggerating the situation :)

VixR

Veritas
My mom and I are close. I won’t judge her, bc you never know. Some moms are literally a test.

Trending