NACLATULAH; Khaniis secretly records his mother talking to him abt the shame he brought upon them

Somalis need to have serious discussions about what causes LGBT behaviour!

Is it:

Molestation?
Hormones in food, such as Soy
Jinni
Chemical imbalance

?

We can't just shun people for having issues, they need to be treated for their conditions.

A lot of "gay" men were touched as children, this is why Parents need to be super vigilant about who is around their child.

Also, a lot of children themselves have been perverted so even when they are playing with other children, you need to watch them!

I once heard about young Somali boys kissing each other! After watching a TV show where there were gay characters.

Somali parents need to be "helicopter parents" in this day and age.

Ungrateful khaniis :vqbuyv0:

He says his mother did nothing for him except bringing him to the world... as if that is not more than he will ever be able to repay her for :kodaksmiley:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I can hear her sadness and disappointment, she was on the verge to cry. And him making a video out of it. I hoped he never called her hoyo. The disrespect is just uncontrollable.

This waste of sperm is here posting his mothers disappointment on YouTube.

I hope he actually burns in this life and rots in hell later on. I do not mind what he is, but his mother!

The effect this has on him, his mother, his father, brothers and even tribe is just unspeakable.

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Is it:

Molestation?
Jinni
Chemical imbalance

?

We can't just shun people for having issues, they need to be treated for their conditions.
Jinnis make you gay? Everyday I wake up and wonder why Somalis say stupid shit like this.

Soy doesn't make you gay either you may as well stick milk from stores on that list, some people are just gay it's not something that's hard to get your head around:camby:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Being gay isn't really the issue if you are aware you're homosexual and celibate their isn't an issue. It's the same as zina , im sure it's the test Allah has given certain people. Some of you need to relax and help them maintain there deen and ensure they don't go off down the wrong path. The only people we should be concerned about are the ones who say zina is just a regular sin

I know a guy who was molested as young kid and now he's a gay. maybe molestation can cause this.

It most definitely does sxb, many homosexuals admit to experiencing sexual abuse during their childhood

It's quite sad actually, you will never forget that kind of trauma

Seen a YouTube video once where a dude in a gay nightclub had on a hidden camera, ask the alcohol induced uninhibited fairies about sexual assault and it was about 90% of them that said they were molested as kids. It was mostly family members they said molested them.

Is it:

Molestation?
Jinni

Chemical imbalance

?

Jinni and Soy are the reasons for Homosexuality in 2020? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Not defending the guy but the last 10-15 seconds of the video reveals a lot about his upbringing. You can kinda see the hurt in his eyes. Being raised by a mother that neglected him.

His mother shouldn't be shocked or feel the right to be shamed by his actions if she didn't take care of him. Tough luck on her.

VixR

Veritas
The parental Somali response to this is totally sad. She has no motherly love for him herself. It’s all about her 3eyb. Their response to issues with belief is similar. I felt sorry for the guy listening to this.

Trending