NACLATULAH A Geeljire, from Canada, comes out to his family us a nonbeliever ( I think it's Supz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
He was physically and mentally abused. His parents used to lock him in a room for hours. He probably comes from a salafi family. I don't have any simpathy for his mother.

He was physically and mentally abused. His parents used to lock him in a room for hours. He probably comes from a salafi family. I don't have any simpathy for his mother.
Somali parents snap about less than that, their sons hair style, getting their ears pierced, clothing choice etc and you never see Somali guys crying about it online for cadaan people. These "ex-muslims" are over-dramatic and insincere to me.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somali parents snap about less than that, their sons hair style, getting their ears pierced, clothing choice etc. These "ex-muslims" are over-dramatic and insincere to me.
You can tell by the way he speaks that he's been mentally abused. He ran away from home when he was in high school. Some Somali parents can be extremely religious and abusive. There was a salafi Somali father who used to beat up his children over trivial bullshits. He's deported now.

What’s so insincere about him? He is a person who had doubts about the religion at a young age and came to the conclusion that religion (Islam) is not for him. Muslims love to qoute verses of the Koran stating that it is Only allah who guides and misguides people, why can’t Muslims and Somalis in particular respect the choices the individual (and Allah) makes by not being a Muslim? Why will the mother kidnap him on his moment of great celebrations and subject him to like a retarded person who needs to be read verses of the Koran and spat on? If he was a clan militia who killed, starved and raped men, women and children of the enemy clan, he would have been welcomed with a clan feast, read buraanburs and poetry of bravery and declared him a clan hero. But he can’t be a peace loving atheist who has done no harm to others. Our society needs to be educated about the freedoms and choices people have about religion. After all, your allah says, he guides and misguides others from the religion, who are you to challenge him?

Last edited:
You can tell by the way he speaks that he's been mentally abused. He ran away from home when he was in high school. Some Somali parents can be extremely religious and abusive. There was a salafi Somali father who used to beat up his children over trivial bullshits. He's deported now.
I know there are bad people, bad parents, whether they are "religious" or not its very unfortunate. Its just hard for me to sympathize with people who try to capitalize off of this anti-muslim hysteria in the west. I think its irresponsible and insensitive in this climate where people weaponize these sorts of things and innocent muslims (usually women) get attacked in the streets. It doesnt help that most of the loudest "ex-muslims" I know of have been known to lie and are violent people themselves.
What’s so insincere about him? He is a person who had doubts about the religion at a young age and came to the conclusion that religion (Islam) is not for him. Muslims love to qoute verses of the Koran stating that it is Only allah who guides and misguides people, why can’t Muslims and Somalis in particular respect the choices the individual (and Allah) makes by not being a Muslim? Why will the mother kidnap him on his moment of great celebrations and subject to like a retarded person who needs to be read verses of the Koran and spat on? Our society needs to be educated about the freedoms and choices people have about religion. After all, your allah says, he guides and misguides others from the religion, who are you to challenge him?
No one cares about his beliefs. Belief is not something that can be forced on someone and yes the Quran is clear about that. Its also common sense.

What I find insincere is this show they put on for the western audience. Hirsi Ali types.

Last edited:
Embarrassing

Excuse my language, but that’s bullocks mate. Yes, there are violent ex-Muslims but the most violent people are the Muslims. For example those who think they can reconvert that person by hook and crook.

Embarrassing

Excuse my language, but that’s bullocks mate. Yes, there are violent ex-Muslims but the most violent people are the Muslims. For example those who think they can reconvert that person by hook and crook.
What I meant by no one is the people on this thread, from what I've read no one is interested in forcing him to reconvert here. I don't believe muslims are the most violent people, lol. There are good and bad people found all over. Anyway, you've shared your views on Islam and Muslims on here before, lets just agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending