NACLATULAH A Geeljire, from Canada, comes out to his family us a nonbeliever ( I think it's Supz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
very selfish of him, he looks old. So i'm guessing his parents are well into there 50s, its a shame he came out too his parent at there age. nearing the end of there life, only too worry what went wrong..

if you don't believe, its best too keep it too yourself, what gains would you get from saddening your parents. this guy is a narcissist.:pacspit::trash:

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
He should’ve stayed in the closet. It’s warm and full of fellow heathens. You can store your ammo and plot in peace from there.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waa ba is la fiicanyahay

Probably his parents looted in the old regime. There's got to be a curse

I don’t understand the need to “come out” as an ex muslim
It’s not like you’re gay or anything. You can easily keep it to yourself, especially if you live outside the family home

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
While I do agree that everyone should be free to live their lives, I just feel really bad for his mom who only wants the best for her son. Like people said, he should've just kept it to himself for the sake of his precious hooyo. There are plenty of non religious Muslims who drink, party, do drugs, own dogs and no one physically assaults them. Please be more considerate :)

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Why are ex-muslims so insistent on telling everyone they are gaalo, as if they have achieved something great.
cant they just keep it to themselves

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
While I do agree that everyone should be free to live their lives, I just feel really bad for his mom who only wants the best for her son. Like people said, he should've just kept it to himself for the sake of his precious hooyo. There are plenty of non religious Muslims who drink, party, do drugs, own dogs and no one physically assaults them. Please be more considerate :)

This matter propels parents to divorce and start having serious health issues.

If you gonna be gaal spare them the knowledge of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts