Naciimo Jokar vs Farxiya Kabayare

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Lol you got them confused Nimco is the one defending Kiin in the name of daroodnimo and because she has unresolved personal beef with Kabayare.

This is Kabayare who is defending Dalmar in the name of hawiyenimo

It's all dumb.
😂 This proves that I can only understand waqooye dialect. In the first video at 2:00 it sounds to me that kabayare is saying she's defending kiin the same way niciimo is defending dalmare.

you guys have it confused kabayare is on dalmars side and niicmo is on kiin side, i am on kabaryares side on this one, kiin knew what she was doing

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
you guys have it confused kabayare is on dalmars side and niicmo is on kiin side, i am on kabaryares side on this one, kiin knew what she was doing
Kabayare is a superior vocalist in my opinion, her songs make me cry.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farxiya Kabayare exposes Naciimo talking so ill towards kids come defend your people! Ceebay tacaal :snoop: :snoop:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Farxiya Kabayare exposes Naciimo talking so ill towards kids come defend your people! Ceebay tacaal :snoop: :snoop:

A cudo bilaahi subaxaana Allah!!
This is crazy and ridiculous, this went too far.
Some one has to tell them to stop.
Kids even are not save, what is going.
Shame on all.
Stop enough is enough

That doesn't translate to what she's saying in the video. Farxiyo said that her uncle is the father of kiin jamac and that she is Mohamed harti
You got it wrong lol Nacima joker said she is mohamed harti(majerteen)and kind Jamaac is her saciid harti(dhulbahante). She means that kiin jamaac is her inaadeer

That doesn't translate to what she's saying in the video. Farxiyo said that her uncle is the father of kiin jamac and that she is Mohamed harti
You got it wrong lol Nacima joker said she is mohamed harti(majerteen)and kind Jamaac is her saciid harti(dhulbahante). She means that kiin jamaac is her inaadeer

But how is this farhiya kabayare's business? Dalmar yare should speak up for himself instead of causing unnecessary drama

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I was assuming this whole time the person talking in the video is kabayare. Never mind 🤣. People didn't even bother to correct me. btw didn't niciimo jokor come from mudug ? I was under the impression she had a mudug accent.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I was assuming this whole time the person talking in the video is kabayare. Never mind 🤣. People didn't even bother to correct me. btw didn't niciimo jokor come from mudug ? I was under the impression she had a mudug accent.
Yes she’s from mudug

Vanessa

VIP
Dalmare has a shit marketing team. I didn’t know dalmar is coming to Melbourne

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Dalmare has a shit marketing team. I didn’t know dalmar is coming to Melbourne

Let’s be honest, no one cares if any of these ppl come to Melbourne.

Somali-Australians aren’t as starstruck by Somali singers as other Somali communities.

I never went to a Somali concert ever and don’t intend on going anytime soon.

Vanessa

VIP
Let’s be honest, no one cares if any of these ppl come to Melbourne.

Somali-Australians aren’t as starstruck by Somali singers as other Somali communities.

I never went to a Somali concert ever and don’t intend on going anytime soon.
Do you know this uncle?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Yes she’s from mudug
many diasporas are giving up their original dialect for the benadiri dialect. I noticed this when I went to Ohio and Minnesota. My family can never sound different regardless of how many southern somalis we have in our social circle.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
many diasporas are giving up their original dialect for the benadiri dialect. I noticed this when I went to Ohio and Minnesota. My family can never sound different regardless of how many southern somalis we have in our social circle.

That’s because for many of us, our parents lived/grew up in Xamar.

Both my parents spent their formative years in Xamar despite their parents being from Mudug.