Naciimo Jokar vs Farxiya Kabayare

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
many diasporas are giving up their original dialect for the benadiri dialect. I noticed this when I went to Ohio and Minnesota. My family can never sound different regardless of how many southern somalis we have in our social circle.
I have relatives lived in xamar and to went a school in xamar. they don’t have the benadiri accent. But their early years, they grew up in mudug, and it could be factor they still have the mudug accent.

Who has time to watch these people? Somalia social media is emotional roller coaster. They need to be in mental institution. Qabil in 2021? Sickos

What is wrong with Halimos in diaspora. Always engaging in nusty fights over Qabil & parading on social media. When will Somali women stop tearing each other down over Qabiil, whilst not forgetting the Qabiil they are fond of fighting over made them refugees around the global. I always thought our sisters were better than Faraxs only to be shocked at how they come on social media haul insults at each other & even drag in their innocent kids in their fights.when will we stop making everything abt Qabiil. Truly ashamed of some of sisters & how the use social media. May Allah guide us on right path. Share ur thoughts on this & let's engage productively.

Trending