Naciimo Jokar vs Farxiya Kabayare

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Apparently Dalmare Yare got his show cancelled even Kiin Jamac is getting the smoke :deadpeter:

@Barista what is going in in America

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
farxiya is accusing nimca of qabyaalad yet she's claiming to defend kiin jamac because she's from her subclan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
btw I thought farxiya was hawiye ?

So let me get this straight Farhiya is mad that Kiin Jaamac is having a show in Australia the same day as Dalmar because she knows more people will attend Kiinโ€™s so Dalmar had to cancel it. :mjlol: Why is this any of Kabayareโ€™s business? I see why Naciimo came in to defend Kiin

Kin is MJ
Farxiyo Kabayare is Dhulbahante

No actually:

Farxiya Kaboyare is Hawiye, her reer abti are Majeerteen, not her.
Nimco Jokar is Majeerteen
Kiin Jaamac is Dhulbahante.

All these Somali "celebs" need to stop dragging their clan into their personal beefs. They are annoying with it.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
No actually:

Farxiya Kaboyare is Hawiye, her reer abti are Majeerteen, not her.
Nimco Jokar is Majeerteen
Kiin Jaamac is Dhulbahante.

All these Somali "celebs" need to stop dragging their clan into their personal beefs. They are annoying with it.
That doesn't translate to what she's saying in the video. Farxiyo said that her uncle is the father of kiin jamac and that she is Mohamed harti

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
So let me get this straight Farhiya is mad that Kiin Jaamac is having a show in Australia the same day as Dalmar because she knows more people will attend Kiinโ€™s so Dalmar had to cancel it. :mjlol: Why is this any of Kabayareโ€™s business? I see why Naciimo came in to defend Kiin
You have the names switched up. It's kabayare that's on kiin side

That doesn't translate to what she's saying in the video. Farxiyo said that her uncle is the father of kiin jamac and that she is Mohamed harti

Farxiya Kaboyare is Hawiye, Murursade and her mother is Majeerteen, not her. Ask around.

Maybe she is claiming her reer abti now.

Regardless, all of these people need to sort out their beef without exploiting and stoking clan tensions.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lady Whistledown is that you Duchess I see your a fan of Bridgerton too?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Maybe your Somali isn't good. Niciimo is the one who bashed kiin and kabayare is defending kiin from nimco
Not true
F Kabayara was supporting Dalmar Yar
She likes the guy, she was insulting Kiin about Australia show timing, since Dalmar wonโ€™t get enough people for his show if same time as Kiin Show and Nimco Jokar was defending Kiin, saying to F Kabayare is none of your business between Kiin And Dalmar yare.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Not true
F Kabayara was supporting Dalmar Yar
She likes the guy, she was insulting Kiin about Australia show timing, since Dalmar wonโ€™t get enough people for his show if same time as Kiin Show and Nimco Jokar was defending Kiin, saying to F Kabayare is none of your business between Kiin And Dalmar yare.
I just rewatched the first video. from 2:00 kabayare is saying that she's supporting kiin the same way nimco is supporting dalmar. But I couldn't understand the second video.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Letโ€™s be honest, they add qabiil to draw more attention.

These people are losers that live depressing lives.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Maybe your Somali isn't good. Niciimo is the one who bashed kiin and kabayare is defending kiin from nimco
Lol you got them confused Nimco is the one defending Kiin in the name of daroodnimo and because she has unresolved personal beef with Kabayare.

This is Kabayare who is defending Dalmar in the name of hawiyenimo

It's all dumb.

Trending