Nacalaa how does one get out of the Friend zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
Bro honestly, the best way is low key roast her. Roasting her makes you look more confident and it starts the friendly touches and the jokes. Dont waste no money on her. Be around other girls. Dont ever look desperate. DO NOT BE TOO FUCKING CHEESY And the ultimate key here is to be close to her best friend. If all fails, rape the first gay nigga you see.

Waryaahe wats with the qawmu luud talk.
I’m tryna do a Houdini from the friend zone not re-enact Broke back mountain
:camby::camby:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Just ghost for years, she may have popped a few kids out by then but if you like her enough you'll raise her other baby daddies kids. Win win sxb.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
First of all, give us information. How long have you known the girl, how did you meet, whats her personality like?

We have to understand how you got into this tragic situation first.

mrlog

VIP
First of all, give us information. How long have you known the girl, how did you meet, whats her personality like?

We have to understand how you got into this tragic situation first.

Sxb I get laabjeex Just thinking about it.
And u want me to talk about it.
:noneck::noneck:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yup. There's no guarantee on this, but here's how to do it:

1. You need to stop liking her, because she doesn't like you. This sounds counter intuitive, but the first step to getting with women is loving yourself enough to want a woman to want you first. If you can't do this, there's no helping you.

2. You need to hang with different people, and just do you for a while. You don't gotta be a dick and ignore her, but you do need space cause she doesn't want you close in the first place.

3. She will notice that you've distanced yourself and have either of these reactions:

3.a) if you two were close, she'll hate this, cause she still wants your company and you're not treating her the way she's used to being treated. If she confronts you about it, keep it real. Just tell her the truth. Cause you said no, I can't roll with you like I did in the past. Shit changed.

3.b) she never liked you at all and is glad you're out of her life. This helps you out anyway, cause you moved on in the first place.

4. After some time (2 months maximum), your emotional attachment to her will be completely gone. At this point, you can learn from your mistakes and move on to another woman who'll like you. At that point, if it's 3.a) she'll want you for herself (be a real man and refuse, the girl you'll be with wanted you from day 1, don't do her dirty fam), and if it's 3.b) then who gives a f*ck, you got a woman who wants you.

I got 2 women to like me back cause of this. But as one brother to another, just move on. It's not worth it.

mrlog

VIP
Yup. There's no guarantee on this, but here's how to do it:

1. You need to stop liking her, because she doesn't like you. This sounds counter intuitive, but the first step to getting with women is loving yourself enough to want a woman to want you first. If you can't do this, there's no helping you.

2. You need to hang with different people, and just do you for a while. You don't gotta be a dick and ignore her, but you do need space cause she doesn't want you close in the first place.

3. She will notice that you've distanced yourself and have either of these reactions:

3.a) if you two were close, she'll hate this, cause she still wants your company and you're not treating her the way she's used to being treated. If she confronts you about it, keep it real. Just tell her the truth. Cause you said no, I can't roll with you like I did in the past. Shit changed.

3.b) she never liked you at all and is glad you're out of her life. This helps you out anyway, cause you moved on in the first place.

4. After some time (2 months maximum), your emotional attachment to her will be completely gone. At this point, you can learn from your mistakes and move on to another woman who'll like you. At that point, if it's 3.a) she'll want you for herself (be a real man and refuse, the girl you'll be with wanted you from day 1, don't do her dirty fam), and if it's 3.b) then who gives a f*ck, you got a woman who wants you.

I got 2 women to like me back cause of this. But as one brother to another, just move on. It's not worth it.

My nigga (pause....... no homo)

mrlog

VIP
@Knowles how many dudes have u friend zoned.
Is there any hope for any of them?
Don’t worry this won’t change our perception of u.
We already know u is one cold hearted Halimo

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have actually put a couple females in the friends zone.
I have never been friend zoned

One girl confessed her love to me after a few sips of alcohol. Than a couple days later spoke to me in private and told me about her feelings. I said I wanted to be friends

Another femaleS I was told by multiple females that this girl liked me. Once I found out I tried to distance myself for her. One day she joked about us being together and I shut it down and said naw we are great friends. After that she just stopped talking to me.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
If she doesn't respond to your shukaansi after a while, I'd advice you to let it go and get over her.
If you're a nice/gullible man, she will start using you for free food :damedamn:

Like how do some guys buy frequent food to women, i've never heard or seen anyone being this stupid? I dont believe there is guys out there qho getting manipulated to buy free food for another person

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Does she know that you wanna be more than a friend? Did you you tell her how you feel? If she flat out said she sees you nothing but a friend then my nigga cut off the friendship and move on with your life. Seriously if you stick around she will use you and go out with you when she is bored. I have done that plenty of times some niggas don’t take ‘no’ as answer and they deserved to played.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Does she know that you wanna be more than a friend? Did you you tell her how you feel? If she flat out said she sees you nothing but a friend then my nigga cut off the friendship and move on with your life. Seriously if you stick around she will use you and go out with you when she is bored. I have done that plenty of times some niggas don’t take ‘no’ as answer and they deserved to played.
I 100% agree. I don't have it in me to stick with a woman who said no. I just bounce the f*ck out.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
f*ck her best friend she will get jealous
upload_2018-8-21_18-25-18.png

Did you really wait until just this week to create your persona here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending