Nacalaa how does one get out of the Friend zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be alpha. It's literally the only way.

You have to make a bold move. Either go right up to her and be smooth and seductive.

Or don't talk to her anymore for a while and see if she reaches out. If she does then say you've been busy and that you want to set up a date.

Don't be scared to say what you think or feel.

Comment on her body or touch her neck or something when you guys talk.

If she doesn't respond to your shukaansi after a while, I'd advice you to let it go and get over her.
If you're a nice/gullible man, she will start using you for free food :damedamn:

mrlog

VIP
Keep trying to talk try to get somwhere with her. If you keep talking and your still in the friend zone then I'm afraid she isn't interested in you.

Adigu how many poor guys have u friend zoned?
And why? Was it couse they were too nice?

Adigu how many poor guys have u friend zoned?
And why? Was it couse they were too nice?

There's nothing wrong with being nice, it's just usually nice guys are not assertive and are scared to say what they want and do what they want.

That's what attracts the bad guy to the girl.

You can still be nice, and do what you want and say what you want.

stereotypical nice guys aka betas are too afraid to rock the boat.

mrlog

VIP
There's nothing wrong with being nice, it's just usually nice guys are not assertive and are scared to say what they want and do what they want.

That's what attracts the bad guy to the girl.

You can still be nice, and do what you want and say what you want.

stereotypical nice guys aka betas are too afraid to rock the boat.

So U would prefer an assertive guy who takes control of the situation Haye?
One who tells u wat to wear, wat time to be ready etc

I am taking notes.

World

VIP
I don’t think there is anything you can do bro

A girl can tell in 10 seconds if she wants to f*ck you or friendzone you, and she decided the latter.

Sorry.

Bro honestly, the best way is low key roast her. Roasting her makes you look more confident and it starts the friendly touches and the jokes. Dont waste no money on her. Be around other girls. Dont ever look desperate. DO NOT BE TOO FUCKING CHEESY And the ultimate key here is to be close to her best friend. If all fails, rape the first gay nigga you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending