Nabar iyo Naxdin exposed for creating a fake Turkish bot account to attack Garowe Online

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

We’re in the disinformation age. I strongly believe some of the propagandists on this forum are paid operatives of nabar iyo naxdin. Somalispot is the one of last platforms to not be overtaken by these propagandist bots. We must continue to challenge, dismantle, and counter their poisonous ideology. I know they have the advantage of time, seeing as they seem to do shifts monitoring the politics section, but they can and will be defeated. Look at @TekNiKo who snapped out of his nabar iyo naxdin indoctrination. No sensible individual would fall for the obvious social media manipulation of this nefarious cult.

Puntland leaders will cut relations with FGS for the 12th time
:fittytousand:

giphy.gif

That trick is getting old and will for the 12th time have no effect on FGS.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If these boons used half of the money they spent on bots on education instead maybe ghetto wouldnt be a complete shithole:heh:

@Bohol or any @admin , are we going to add a misleading tag to this retarded thread?

So triggered that a Turk called out his perceived UAE support from Faroole and a blatant attack on his nation, like he hasn't had the same energy against Farmaajo before? I've posted his link to a Turkish Uni above, he has interviewed our FM Awad before for other news sites. He writes for Hello Africa.

This is grade 2 level lies, super desperate. Super insecure.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
  • Umut Çağrı Sarı
Umut Cagri Sari is a journalist based in Addis Ababa. His interests cluster around African Affairs, Horn of Africa Studies, Diaspora Studies, Media Effects, Media and Society.

http://medeniyet.academia.edu/UmutÇağrıSarı

^ You can find more of his articles on there.

Get a grip.
Hes a real person and not a bot. Simply searching his name on google would get you his LinkedIn and everything seems legitimate thus far. I don’t see anything fishy.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/umutcagrisari

This thread is misleading
:bell:

Trending