Nabar iyo Naxdin exposed for creating a fake Turkish bot account to attack Garowe Online

Bohol

VIP
I think it is a legitimate account. He joined in 2016 and is followed by major Puntland politicians like Ali Haji Warsame.

upload_2020-3-7_18-55-25.png

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
why woud turkish person live in addis ababa or care about garoweonline and the nationality of there english editorial staff?
N&Nbots are geting more desperate by the minute, do they know something we don't?
Screenshot_20200307-195640_Firefox.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Maybe a friend translated it for him maybe he used Google maybe he learned Af Soomaali

Farm

VIP
companies who make use of shills/bots buys out active online account.

you are debating with a low IQ boon they probably think a bot account has to be new for it to be a bot.

Bot accounts are the majority of the time inactive accounts that become activated for future use.

you people have no shame choosing Dirty arabs over noble turks. even somaliland had enough shame to kick out the UAE. This brother maybe just used google translate. i don’t think turks would be worrying about Somalia they know we will always choose them, our brothers, over terrorist ulterior motives arabs

Trending

Latest posts