Nabar iyo Naxdin bots are praying for President Ahmed Madobe's death on Twitter

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Madobe is getting medical treatment in Kenya and these sick individuals are praying for his death.
In all my years following Somali politics, I have never seen something so low.

Even when it was revealed that Farmajo's best friend the Qatari ambassador was behind a bombing campaign in Puntland and he defended him, I never prayed for his death.

May Allah turn their curses back upon them and may he protect Ahmed Madobe and Jubaland from their evil.
dua.png

Amin.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Madobe is getting medical treatment in Kenya and these sick individuals are praying for his death.
In all my years following Somali politics, I have never seen something so low.

Even when it was revealed that Farmajo's best friend the Qatari ambassador was behind a bombing campaign in Puntland and he defended him, I never prayed for his death.

May Allah turn their curses back upon them and may he protect Ahmed Madobe and Jubaland from their evil.
View attachment 137961
Amin.
Why you surprised if those people still asking help from Amisom.

Middgaan Adoon from Galnus who has 0 tuulo or worth in Somalia. No wonder why he hides under “Qaran” “SNA” “Somaliweyn” if you were to pick out his kind out of a crowd the dogs would be of more Value. Look at this Adoons image audubillah.
34172562-05ED-46C9-B99A-508E4872EC4D.jpeg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Same hypocrites that celebrate terrorist attacks killing scores down south, wish for farmaajo's death even on this site i can pull up many comments and hope for the worst for others because of clan.

Cut the BS. We are a toxic community all together, and this man is just as wicked as the rest of them. This stuff happens when your elders are ptsd ridden haters that lived during the worst qabil war within living memory, where multiple clans killed each other in 1991.

:ivers: :camby:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Same hypocrites that celebrate terrorist attacks killing scores down south, wish for farmaajo's death even on this site i can pull up many comments and hope for the worst for others because of clan.

Cut the BS. We are a toxic community all together, and this man is just as wicked as the rest of them. This stuff happens when your elders are ptsd ridden haters that lived during the worst qabil war within living memory, where multiple clans killed each other in 1991.

Pull them up, I would like to see proof of people celebrating terrorist attacks in the south.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It seems the silent killers of Yaxye iyo Moorif has arrived to execute him @Adaawe :damn:

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Go ahead. We're waiting.
:ummhmm:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why is Reer Gedo are always weak and helpless and always resort to habar and and embarrass themselves?

They should man up and fight for their rights like ragg and not be on social media 24/7 doing petty habaars ,This Habaar is feminine trynth and is reserved for hopless grandmas , I have came across plenty of them doing Habaar for. PL to destroy, instead of hating on others if they spend their time building toilets none of them would have to do open defecation on the river.

Horta do Buun bots know a Habaar is useless if the intended victim never did you any wrong doings or harmed , the Habar is invalid and mostly likey will turn around and hunt you and your family.

No wonder why they all cursed and live in tioletless desserts,they should at least do the rules of Habar first before shooting their legs,if you eat Quulo like them everyday you will definitely think like a Quulo.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Naaya why are you obsessed with me. You just joined this site and are already bootyclapping for the Opps. You are the real Shegato:williamswtf:

He is probabaly a banned Buun ex memeber with a new nigis, Reer Gedo larping as other clans is weekly event on here and become a norm.

This new clown had a hard time maintaining his new online persona, the nigga couldn't keep his cover that long and made a whole thread titled in Boldl letters. Kulahaa "what is up with the MX hate kulahaa?" :hemad:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is probabaly a Buun banned memeber with a new nigis, Reer Gedo larping as other clans seems to be a weekly event and very commom.

This clown have an hard time maintain the online persona, the nigga made a whole thread yesterday and titled in Boldl letters "what is up with the MX hate kulahaa?" :hemad:
You have serious issues dude.

These evil Somalis should be careful cursing Madoobe, lest the next JL Ogaden president exterminates them for their past and present transgressions against Ogaden. These evil laangaabyo devils have seats they do not a have rights and occupy lands they stole and yet have the mouth to curse the very man who protects them and their haraam. In sha Allah, Allah waxaan ka baryey in ey ka shaleeyaan.

Trending

Latest posts