Nabad iyo naxdin shoot at anti farmaajo protesters in baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Madoobe it will be another OG. We've successfully divided mx into the ones who are our pets and the other side who bark but don't have any bite :mjlaugh:

Trust me. That's what you think. Next election if we don't get the Kursi. We taking it. Take it from a nigga whose clan supports your stupid uncle.

Trust me. That's what you think. Next election if we don't get the Kursi. We taking it. Take it from a nigga whose clan supports your stupid uncle.
You langaabs been saying that for 5+ years. Please make a move so we can karbaash you back to cabudwaaq once and for all. If only you knew how Madoobe has been good to you and the only reason squatters are still around.

You langaabs been saying that for 5+ years. Please make a move so we can karbaash you back to cabudwaaq once and for all. If only you knew how Madoobe has been good to you and the only reason squatters are still around.

Dude I'm in the city right now. Alot of OGs don't like this guy. Personally, he isn't focusing development on the rest of the state. He's corrupt even to his own clan. I want development and peace. Plus, AS is running free. And he isn't making peace agreements with the Garbo clans. I don't care whose on the Kursi as long as it is a MX or OG. I want no MJs or HAG .

:kanyehmm:

The darod have failed. You been to tell me pro xaarmajo rallies can go on without a BB being fired at them but the minute you hold an anti xaarmajo rally lead starts flying. This guy is utterly disgusting walahi. He saw just how unpopular he is and in true afweyne fashion he locked up his rival using foreign troops (who are the arch enemies of SOmalis). Where are all these so called nationalists on this one? They awfully quiet on the Robow issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending