Nabad iyo naxdin shoot at anti farmaajo protesters in baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayaha. Pro farmaajo rallies are allowed but anti farmaajo gatherings aren't? So much for Democracy.

This is why federalism came about and this is why it is necessary.

Anyways, waiting for the usual crew to justify this.

This is horrible, I also heard the armed clan militia known as SNA was fighting a local armed group in Baidoa, outrageous he needs to step down ASAP.

Don't let Somalis breathe nacala ku yaal. No democracy. Full dictatorship. Viva dictatorship. Nabar iyo Naxdin for Zoomalis

upload_2018-12-11_6-47-29.jpeg

Robow gonna pull up with his boys

This is horrible, I also heard the armed clan militia known as SNA was fighting a local armed group in Baidoa, outrageous he needs to step down ASAP.
He's acting like a dictator. I dont get why people aren't arming themselves and usurping him.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Ferrari is just angry the motion flopped and is now worried his Uncle Axmed Dhuxulayste is going out the door. You see how SNA are telling eelaays to stfu, Kismayu is next.

@Ferrari is just angry the motion flopped and is now worried his Uncle Axmed Dhuxulayste is going out the door. You see how SNA are telling eelaays to stfu, Kismayu is next.
If Msb couldnt do it, I don't think anyone else can shut us up.

I am a future warlord sxb.

When you hear or a reer isaaq giant roaming around jobooyinka and gedo, you are looking at me. I wont be kind to the gypsy inbred midga.ans when my time comes.

:manny:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

When you hear or a reer isaaq giant roaming around jobooyinka and gedo, you are looking at me. I wont be kind to the gypsy inbred midga.ans when my time comes.

you won't be the only warlord. Watch out for the future Barre Hiiraale @Sheikh who will be roaming around Kismaayo muttering "Unuka Leh" :browtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

You and your Rer Abdille friends are going back to Qabridahare my friend.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
People should be allowed to voice their concerns, I hope those responsible for this act are immediately brought in to face justice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts