Naag waalan, pathetic and uncivilized-ah plays victim after refusing 2 take a seat N flyDubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What do you think happens when reer baadiyos catch flights. Lol

I don't like being on flights with non whites ( or maybe westerners). Everyone else leaves the plane a dirty mess (I've even seen a lady leave a dirty diaper and leave the seat shitty, she was Hindi), refuse to listen to the air hostess and are generally loud, rude and inconsiderate.

I've never been on a flight with only Somalis. I'd imagine I'd have a nervous breakdown. :ftw9nwa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
What do you think happens when reer baadiyos catch flights. Lol

I don't like being on flights with non whites ( or maybe westerners) call me racists. Everyone else leaves the plane a dirty mess (I've even seen a lady leave a dirty diaper and leave the seat shitty, she was Hindi), doesn't listen to the air hostess. Are generally loud, rude and inconsiderate.

I've never been on a flight with only Somalis. I'd imagine I'd have a nervous breakdown. :ftw9nwa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kkkk you are a baby ileen. Kulaha I don't like being on flights with non whites.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somali culture has an aversion to following simple rules.

It's very worrying when you see people openly littering in their own neighborhoods without a care in the world, or people unable to maintain a queue, or the state of bathrooms in any Somali establishment.

The dirtiness is the geeljire stock coming on mass to cities and the west. Before it use to be only a few and they would assimilate into civilization. But now they run things. :trumpsmirk:

Wallahi my mother calls them maro gaduud. because geeljire wear white clothing but never wash it so they have layers and layers of dirt that is permanently stained red. These are the majority in the west and they represent us in the west.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
@R.Kelly
I forgot to say I came back about a week ago and on my return Hargeisa airport had some great air tight security had to go through body and luggage scanners and body searches 3 times. The staff were good this time they employed mostly young people. Only one guy was a issue who asked me qoloma tahay he was sacad muse but what shocked me the most was the amount of foreigners in the airport and flying out white people Arabs Chinese's etc there and some white people even had their children with them.

I get to the plane and when I get to my seat I see what appears to be the pilot (a white British guy) telling off a qurbojoog guy from Holland with a snapback. The guy gets rude to him finally the pilot says get rude again and I'll get you removed from the plane so he becomes quiet and the pilot tells him this guy ( Somali airport staff in hi vis) will monitor you for the rest of the boarding become disruptive again and we will remove you from the plane. I later asked other passengers what happened and they told me he threatened a female flight attendant for not letting him sit where he wanted.
:snoop::snoop:

We need to root out this dhaqan xumo ONCE and FOR ALL its uncivilized and embarrassing and how can I prefer to be with gaalo and cadaans on transport than my own fucking people
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Bohol

VIP
Damn bruh I am your fellow HY and even I think you are too extremist. Lol calm down my SY brother

It is just kaftan. Our east Burco neighbors are too sensitive to the point they get upset if you refer to them by their deegaan nowadays "East Burco".:pachah1: Are you reer Xaaji Saalax sxb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts