Naag waalan, pathetic and uncivilized-ah plays victim after refusing 2 take a seat N flyDubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
I couldnt watch the whole video.

When he started explaining basic human decency..."she took a seat that wasn't hers, everyone has an assigned seat...." I lost it :drakekidding:

To be fair, Africans in general are wild at airports. But a bunch of Somalis on one plane :wowsweat: luckily I only have to deal with that on the last 1 hour leg Addis to Hargeisa.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Where were you heading ?

When I know I am on the right my anger gets the better of me. I am a talker so all it takes for me is to talk. Besides im not even in my city and these people dont know me and I might never see them again.
That flight from Msp was going to Amsterdam, but most of us were going to Dubai so I had to deal with those guys in the next flight too.

I think for me, I just avoid making a scene, last thing I want is other people looking at two Somalis arguing in public. At that point it doesn't even matter who was right, we both look like idiots in front of everyone.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali culture has an aversion to following simple rules.

It's very worrying when you see people openly littering in their own neighborhoods without a care in the world, or people unable to maintain a queue, or the state of bathrooms in any Somali establishment.

kkk that doesn't mean I will marry one or want to. Is your adeer Muslim horta?

:gucciwhat:
upload_2017-6-20_15-28-11-png.21595

Desparate measures eh?

He still eating good though
masha'Allah looks better than
Men half his age.

Insha'Allah Muse Bixi will
Take SL to the next level.

in my opinion its a free for all when the parent is part of Somali government. In my train of thought if someone joins these vultures (gov) then he forfeits his right to privacy .

I see, so termainlly ill children aren't
Off limits in your opinion?

Don't answer it was a rhetorical
Question.

As a father I would've thought you
Would have some compassion,
But alias not. How proud you
Should be of yourself!

:hillarybiz:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Theres 2 things that can can explain why the woman refused to sit somewhere else

She either is stubborn or she dont understand english and thaught she was gonna get kicked

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I see, so termainlly ill children aren't
Off limits in your opinion?

Don't answer it was a rhetorical
Question.

As a father I would've thought you
Would have some compassion,
But alias not. How proud you
Should be of yourself!

:hillarybiz:

I'm not raising my children with stolen funds. Heck I never had any money from Ceydh. Therefore you are comparing my testicles to your naasos, of course your naasos are gonna be slightly bigger. It's common sense

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Embarrassing. You can't expect a reer badiiye trash to be civilized. Totally trash. They should arrest her.

Imagine me and you in that plane as a couple and we were getting delayed to make it to the states for you to deliver our boy :lolbron:

I'd call her "qabxadyahay ka deg "

What would you have done hadeey igu soo boodo? :ooh:

Gambar

VIP
Imagine me and you in that plane as a couple and we were getting delayed to make it to the states for you to deliver our boy :lolbron:

Qabxad? Such filthy language. :reallymaury:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Whenever I see more than handful Somalis in my flight, I know what I'm in for and being from Minnesota you can only imagine how many times this happens. Last year I was sitting behind these two older Somali guys and every time the flight attendant comes by they would say something inappropriate and one of them was always getting up and adjusting his junk right in front of everyone. Why our people act like animals, we will never know
I 100% agree this FOB xoolo doqon neef broke my sunglasses after Friday prayers as we were queuing to leave the mosque. Somalis completely lack basic norms and values nacalaa. All other races were clearly lined up but this prick had to rush through everyone SMH. It took every ounce of my willpower to not smash his buck toothed ugly face into the wall as we were still in the mosque.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

That's never going to happen because I won't lay with a dog.

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

I am not shocked. Somalis are very stubborn people. Their self righteousness waan la yaabaa. This reminds me of couple guys who kept telling me that somalia is the same size as the land between california and Minnesota.:gucciwhat: I told them now, and they kept insisting. The older generation are even worse. I was once unfortunate enough to travel with 3 somali hooyos including my own mother, and as I was guiding them through the airports and between gates, two of them insisted I was wrong and they know where to go.:what1: You can't even read English eedo, how do you know where we are going?:umwhat:

We were in Atlanta's Airport, and we had to take a train to get to a different concourse to find our gate, when our train came, one of the ladies refused to board because she thought I was wrong and we should have gone in the opposite direction. :stopit:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am not shocked. Somalis are very stubborn people. Their self righteousness waan la yaabaa. This reminds me of couple guys who kept telling me that somalia is the same size as the land between california and Minnesota.:gucciwhat: I told them now, and they kept insisting. The older generation are even worse. I was once unfortunate enough to travel with 3 somali hooyos including my own mother, and as I was guiding them through the airports and between gates, two of them insisted I was wrong and they know where to go.:what1: You can't even read English eedo, how do you know where we are going?:umwhat:

We were in Atlanta's Airport, and we had to take a train to get to a different concourse to find our gate, when our train came, one of the ladies refused to board because she thought I was wrong and we should have gone in the opposite direction. :stopit:

Yooooooooo! The first point you've made abt them refusing to accept the fact happens to me every few months when I stop by the local shax place. As we are watching the tv news a lunatic would tell a tall tale about something and I would correct him and this man would insist that he is right. I know how to talk to them and so I challenge him to a contest. I go to google to show it him. Our people are so behind on facts that they would believe a third party instead of researching on their own.

I've noticed that they are notorious to tell a propfsnda about the 1977 war. Many of them believe that we reached Addis Ababa when in reality we got tripled teamed and were chased inside our own border

Yup, they think they know everything and will fight you if you tell them otherwise. The typical answer when you ask them how they know something is "dee waan oogahay."
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
They're always right, even when they're wrong.

Gambar

VIP
Yup, they think they know everything and will fight you if you tell them otherwise. The typical answer when you ask them how they know something is "dee waan oogahay."
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
They're always right, even when they're wrong.
Because it's indha adeeg, it's ceeb to not know something. It's better to lie than to say you don't know it. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending