Naag waalan, pathetic and uncivilized-ah plays victim after refusing 2 take a seat N flyDubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck and screams like a duck then it is a neef daaqaya...anyways listen...All that you called me is true as it is true that these bastards are corrupt, absolutely corrupt. I urge to not make me go on epic habaar on them. You talking about one child getting a kidney problem I can read out a devastating habaar on them now.

Than I will read a devasting one
On you.

Feed your children, take your wife
Out to dinner.

Find something productive to do,
Than just sit behind a computer
Screen hating.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Than I will read a devasting one
On you.

Feed your children, take your wife
Out to dinner.

Find something productive to do,
Than just sit behind a computer
Screen hating.

believe me that im more productive then you.

I hardly ever sit behind a computer, how shallow could you be.

waraabe

Your superior
this happens all the time around the world. The other minister shouldn't get involved in things that don't concern him and that chick needs to be fined.

Bohol

VIP
That's just like his sister!:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

What about that bad recessive trait? it means that before that matching the trait was 1 in 1m but this nigga narrowed it down to 1 in 2:ooh::williamswtf:

It is messed up I know but apparently it is in porcupine culture. :manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Great, good for you.

:dabcasar:

are you related to him? is he Ciidagale? I am same clan as him but walahi I would not compromise my principles surrounding corruption. How can one person eat while thousands live on a dollar a day. How can you swallow in pleasure? How?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:kanyehmm::jaynerd::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: Walahi I just had a mental image of that reer Mudug lunatic standing up and unloosening his trouser belt while allowing it to fall half way down and then pulling it up while at the same time turned to his reer Gedo madman next to him while been oblivious to the human around them while laughing like there's nothing to see here. :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame: Where were you going?

I have a short fuse for this...Not that long ago as I was waiting in Dubai airport to board a flight to hell-hole geerjire-land a lady deliberately got front of me. :holeup::holeup::holeup::holeup: I blew up, I effing blew up to the point where other passengers calmed me down. I didnt just blow up but I lectured her and all of them on manners as civilized humans and as muslims. "Miyaadan arkeyn in aan meeshan taagnaa saacad dhan, waan ku arkayey in aad hada soo gashay meeshan markaas bad i hor mareysaa, leynka ku gadaal ka soo gal hadaad nabigaada taqaanid":ohdamn:

I was enraged
I wish I had your guts, I usually suffer in silent, And whine about it later. My sister always tells me if you didn't do anything about it I don't wanna hear it:kendrickcry:

Bohol

VIP
Apparently duke will marry his
Cousins in the infamous cousin
Marrying thread, but he missed
His bipolar medicination today.

:trumpsmirk:

Where did I say I will marry my cousins? that is not in SY culture. In the past we use to shag porcupine girls in masses and that doesn't count as cousins.

are you related to him? is he Ciidagale? I am same clan as him but walahi I would not compromise my principles surrounding corruption. How can one person eat while thousands live on a dollar a day. How can you swallow in pleasure? How?

You have no proof, and you joked
About a kid who had kidney
Failure.

Don't stand on a moral high ground,
When your clearly talking shit.

Where did I say I will marry my cousins? that is not in SY culture. In the past we use to shag porcupine girls in masses and that doesn't count as cousins.

You voted yes to marrying your
Cousin and you said it was halal.

Not that you're a Muslim anyway.

Your woman are the ones my sub
Clan f*ck, don't get it twisted now
Jiir old man.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wish I had your guts, I usually suffer in silent, And whine about it later. My sister always tells me if you didn't do anything about it I don't wanna hear it:kendrickcry:

Where were you heading ?

When I know I am on the right my anger gets the better of me. I am a talker so all it takes for me is to talk. Besides im not even in my city and these people dont know me and I might never see them again.

Bohol

VIP
You voted yes to marrying your
Cousin and you said it was halal.

Not that you're a Muslim anyway.

kkk that doesn't mean I will marry one or want to. Is your adeer Muslim horta?

:gucciwhat:
upload_2017-6-20_15-28-11-png.21595

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You have no proof, and you joked
About a kid who had kidney
Failure.

Don't stand on a moral high ground,
When your clearly talking shit.

in my opinion its a free for all when the parent is part of Somali government. In my train of thought if someone joins these vultures (gov) then he forfeits his right to privacy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts