Naag waalan, pathetic and uncivilized-ah plays victim after refusing 2 take a seat N flyDubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Noocan oo kale baa wadankii jooga. She can sit on my pole qaxaabada. She delays the flight for 1 and half hour because she refuse to take a dam seat on her assigned location.

Even if she was seated at a seat next to the window and she didnt find it convenient then she couldve first politely asked the hostesses to place her somewhere else. How the f*ck you just gonna sit at a location unassigned to you and then have the nerves to argue with staff. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

On top of that you got a corrupt politician who had his nephew extract her kidney for his son say that she was wronged and that he intervened and was kicked out of the plane. Does he even know what would've happened to them if they acted like that in a Western plane?

Many of you have experienced the chaotic, ill-mannered and savagery practices of our people whenever youre catching a flight from Dubai to Somalia or vice versa. THIS PRACTICE MUST END!

I recently was flying to the UK and in the long haul over the Atlantic I wanted to feel comfortable and from my experience the best place to sit is right at the emergency exit seating. Each time, when boarding, I politely asked the hostesses to allow me to sit there if no one is occupying it. Guess what! each time they allowed me.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Yh this is the flight _20170826_164543.JPG
It left 2hrs after it was scheduled to :snoop:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Imagine the amount of people that their connecting flight was compromised by this mad-woman:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
On top of that the cost of missed connections comes out of the airlines pocket also the airports charge airlines for missing their landing slot you gotta hate Somalis sometimes absolute stupidity :pacspit::pacspit:

This will also make Hargeisa less attractive to airlines so we won't get emirates and Qatar etc

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Whenever I see more than handful Somalis in my flight, I know what I'm in for and being from Minnesota you can only imagine how many times this happens. Last year I was sitting behind these two older Somali guys and every time the flight attendant comes by they would say something inappropriate and one of them was always getting up and adjusting his junk right in front of everyone. Why our people act like animals, we will never know

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
On top of that the cost of missed connections comes out of the airlines pocket also the airports charge airlines for missing their landing slot you gotta hate Somalis sometimes absolute stupidity :pacspit::pacspit:

This will also make Hargeisa less attractive to airlines so we won't get emirates and Qatar etc

Manne I wish I was the transportation minister, ohhhhh manneeeee! if that idiot other minister who was a passenger in this plane called me and I heard both sides of the story and realized how xoolo my people are I would've ordered the Airport authority to arrest both of them for breaching the peace, unruliness and disruption of vital organs of the nation. Bastards!

I was recently looking up a ticket to Hargeisa and my transit time coming back was just 2 hours, imagine I was in this airline, just imagine manne! That would've meant me getting back here on the day I was suppose to go back to work after ive just used up my vacation time. The airline can put me in a hotel in Dubai and I can catch a flight the next day but that means a whole day delayed and maybe I projected myself to make it a day before my back to work day.

No where else in the world, except Somaliland/Somalia, would a minister of aviation talk on the phone with a pilot over a small altercation on a plane. Very very embarrassing.

Noocan oo kale baa wadankii jooga. She can sit on my pole qaxaabada. She delays the flight for 1 and half hour because she refuse to take a dam seat on her assigned location.

Even if she was seated at a seat next to the window and she didnt find it convenient then she couldve first politely asked the hostesses to place her somewhere else. How the f*ck you just gonna sit at a location unassigned to you and then have the nerves to argue with staff. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

On top of that you got a corrupt politician who had his nephew extract her kidney for his son say that she was wronged and that he intervened and was kicked out of the plane. Does he even know what would've happened to them if they acted like that in a Western plane?

Many of you have experienced the chaotic, ill-mannered and savagery practices of our people whenever youre catching a flight from Dubai to Somalia or vice versa. THIS PRACTICE MUST END!

I recently was flying to the UK and in the long haul over the Atlantic I wanted to feel comfortable and from my experience the best place to sit is right at the emergency exit seating. Each time, when boarding, I politely asked the hostesses to allow me to sit there if no one is occupying it. Guess what! each time they allowed me.

How do you know, he's corrupt? Do you have any Evidence?

Btw his kidney was donated by his
Now wife masha'Allah.

It amazes me, the lies that are riddled
Within your first post. No actually
I'm not surprised at ALL.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Whenever I see more than handful Somalis in my flight, I know what I'm in for and being from Minnesota you can only imagine how many times this happens. Last year I was sitting behind these two older Somali guys and every time the flight attendant comes by they would say something inappropriate and one of them was always getting up and adjusting his junk right in front of everyone. Why our people act like animals, we will never know
:kanyehmm::jaynerd::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: Walahi I just had a mental image of that reer Mudug lunatic standing up and unloosening his trouser belt while allowing it to fall half way down and then pulling it up while at the same time turned to his reer Gedo madman next to him while been oblivious to the human around them while laughing like there's nothing to see here. :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame: Where were you going?

I have a short fuse for this...Not that long ago as I was waiting in Dubai airport to board a flight to hell-hole geerjire-land a lady deliberately got front of me. :holeup::holeup::holeup::holeup: I blew up, I effing blew up to the point where other passengers calmed me down. I didnt just blow up but I lectured her and all of them on manners as civilized humans and as muslims. "Miyaadan arkeyn in aan meeshan taagnaa saacad dhan, waan ku arkayey in aad hada soo gashay meeshan markaas bad i hor mareysaa, leynka ku gadaal ka soo gal hadaad nabigaada taqaanid":ohdamn:

I was enraged

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How do you know, he's corrupt? Do you have any Evidence?

Btw his kidney was donated by his
Now wife masha'Allah.

It amazes me, the lies that are riddled
Within your first post. No actually
I'm not surprised at ALL.

Are you gonna sit here and tell me that this nigga who's part of a Somali government is immune to corruption?
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Gambar

VIP
:kanyehmm::jaynerd::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: Walahi I just had a mental image of that reer Mudug lunatic standing up and unloosening his trouser belt while allowing it to fall half way down and then pulling it up while at the same time turned to his reer Gedo madman next to him while been oblivious to the human around them while laughing like there's nothing to see here. :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame: Where were you going?

I have a short fuse for this...Not that long ago as I was waiting in Dubai airport to board a flight to hell-hole geerjire-land a lady deliberately got front of me. :holeup::holeup::holeup::holeup: I blew up, I effing blew up to the point where other passengers calmed me down. I didnt just blow up but I lectured her and all of them on manners as civilized humans and as muslims. "Miyaadan arkeyn in aan meeshan taagnaa saacad dhan, waan ku arkayey in aad hada soo gashay meeshan markaas bad i hor mareysaa, leynka ku gadaal ka soo gal hadaad nabigaada taqaanid":ohdamn:

I was enraged
:cryinglaughsmiley:You lectured them. I would've paid to see that.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
View attachment 28235 Either way, you have no
Proof to be labelling someone corrupt
Without evidence.

It's like me labelling you a cheater,
A womanising good for nothing
adulterer.

If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck and screams like a duck then it is a neef daaqaya...anyways listen...All that you called me is true as it is true that these bastards are corrupt, absolutely corrupt. I urge to not make me go on epic habaar on them. You talking about one child getting a kidney problem I can read out a devastating habaar on them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts