NAAG MADOOWA accuses a Faarax uber driving in the UK for kidnapping. Blasts all his pics and name for the whole world to see

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
So xasiid y'all are who would kidnap a fat madow woman come on he didn't do nothing

Be Free Season 4 GIF by The Office
Exactly lol. If he tried kidnapping her dirty ass would she be standing around taking pics. Her bald headed asses delusional

Last edited:
Interesting comment.. I have a feeling this man is innocent and he made a simple mistake with the map. I guess we shall see.
I don’t trust her. I saw a TikTok video where these two innocent Asian girls did a funny video and this black woman slandered them and called them racist and all sorts but luckily the Asians defended the girls. Black women always want to complain about small stuff and create it into something bigger

World

VIP
feel sorry for this funny looking adeer

imagine just trying to do your job and you make a mistake possibly entering the wrong postcode and now you’re branded as a rapist kidnapper for the world.

its wild how they're so openly racist to us, but the minute we fire back, we have everyone up our ass........including other Somalis
They always play victims despite being racist and vile themselves. They can dish it but they can’t take it.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I wanna know, where was the pickup point, cause the destination most certainly can corrolate with a route passing Harlesden. A406 and then A40. There must be a reason.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys i literally had a shivering feeling when i saw his photos and his eyes

Trending