N&N Start to Spread Centralism to PL cities

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I meant people like you, puntland is pro n&n
People like me boowe well I'm PL through and through and an officer in our southern wall boowe N&N are naclad and descendents of naclad awoowgey xaarka kaa dhaqi jiray boowe.

PL is PL and Deeni is our president why follow homeless xaarmajo or laangab kheyre when HG is kuwi aan civilisation baarnay and are the dogs of konfuur.

You ain't from bosaso cadde boowe sheegato laangabnimda kaa caraaya bad tahay. Kulaha N&N boowe we Dhafoorqiiq uu halgamay PL:ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I'm PL through and through and an officer in our southern wall boowe N&N are naclad and descendents of naclad awoowgey xaarka kaa dhaqi jiray boowe.

PL is PL and Deeni is our president why follow homeless xaarmajo or laangab kheyre when HG is kuwi aan civilisation baarnay and are too dogs of konfuur.

You ain't from bosaso cadde boowe sheegato laangabnimda kaa caraaya bad tahay. Kulaha N&N boowe we Dhafoorqiiq uu halgamay PL:ftw9nwa:
We will see

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is hilarious coming from a homeless Marehan who forgot where Cabudwaaq is.
:chrisfreshhah:
It was Marehan and Leelkase that saved modern day Puntland, without them Galkacyo would have long been overrun by the Horde. Be greatful to your two olderheads Tanade and Sade the ultimate team.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
It was Marehan and Leelkase that saved modern day Puntland, without them Galkacyo would have long been overrun by the Horde. Be greatful to your two olderheads Tanade and Sade the ultimate team.
So y'all sacrificed dhusamareeb cadaado galinsoor to save Galkayo oooh do we MJ mean that much to y'all...I'm touched wallle

Ur own women n children weren't shit but MJ ones meant more to save now ain't that laandheernimo yao MJ lives being worth more than your sorry ass kastumoos getting wiped out from this duunya

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
N&n

dont have to lft a finger and they get all these losers in frenzy!
don't need to lift a finger you say but boowe PL is ready to lift a whole hand smacking down looma ooyaans and using its Mudug glove to put down your xaarmajo and N&N.

Daludug aka PL is PL don't claim Bosaso and big up the N&N loosers boowe Mudane Deeni iyo Mudane Karaash is our leaders not xaarmajo and kheyre:gnzbryw:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
don't need to lift a finger you say but boowe PL is ready to lift a whole hand smacking down looma ooyaans and using its Mudug glove to put down your xaarmajo and N&N.

Daludug aka PL is PL don't claim Bosaso and big up the N&N loosers boowe Mudane Deeni iyo Mudane Karaash is our leaders not xaarmajo and kheyre:gnzbryw:
I think pl will be the easiest state to control even benadir was harder. Deni already works thro the framework established by the fgs they just need to hand over the security of region to the sna and integrate pl army? Into sna like ahlu sunnah. Other than that pl is already tamed.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I think pl will be the easiest state to control even benadir was harder. Deni already works thro the framework established by the fgs they just need to hand over the security of region to the sna and integrate pl army? Into sna like ahlu sunnah. Other than that pl is already tamed.
Kulaha the founder of federalism the founder of SRRG the state that sent 3k dervish forces to pacify konfuur zoo and create first TFSG admin is easy to control man you must be high or have high sickness of MJ inferiority complex abaaye:ftw9nwa:

Boowe y'all can never reach MJ unity and iskutaashi, our civilised way of discussion and our thousands of forces ready to die for our beloved state, the dervish, the PSF, the Birmad the PMPF, the PSU, the danaab forces and shacabka Daludug boowe bring your n&n on anytime PL is ready as always:mjlol:

We enslaved and civilised savages for 700 years boowe the elite of s, the sultans and founders of SYL Somali flag and first rebels boowe you think N&N is in our league:deadrose:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Kulaha the founder of federalism the founder of SRRG the state that sent 3k dervish forces to pacify konfuur zoo and create first TFSG admin is easy to control man you must be high or have high sickness of MJ inferiority complex abaaye:ftw9nwa:

Boowe y'all can never reach MJ unity and iskutaashi, our civilised way of discussion and our thousands of forces ready to die for our beloved state, the dervish, the PSF, the Birmad the PMPF, the PSU, the danaab forces and shacabka Daludug boowe bring your n&n on anytime PL is ready as always:mjlol:
You are seething hard lol. Adeer your gen is gone no one cares about qabyal and shit like that, the youth love n&n and with coming election in 2021 you will see how much people love them.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
You are seething hard lol. Adeer your gen is gone no one cares about qabyal and shit like that, the youth love n&n and with coming election in 2021 you will see how much people love them.
MJ never dies but multiplies boowe in your wildest dreams will N&N control daludug aka Majeerteenia aka PL, shows your laangabnimo thinking your kind will ever rule Puntland boowe. My generation multiply by the day and our flag flies high boowe no laangab MX Xaarmajo or Hutu looma oyaans we never heard of like kheyre rule the lands of boqortoyaada, islaaanimada ,garaadnimada iyo suldaanimada boowe.

MJ rule and don't get ruled nacladyahay:gnzbryw:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
MJ never dies but multiplies boowe in your wildest dreams will N&N control daludug aka Majeerteenia aka PL, shows your laangabnimo thinking your kind will ever rule Puntland boowe. My generation multiply by the day and our flag flies high boowe no laangab MX Xaarmajo or **** looma oyaans we never heard of like kheyre rule the lands of boqortoyaada, islaaanimada ,garaadnimada iyo suldaanimada boowe.

MJ rule and don't get ruled nacladyahay:gnzbryw:
Lol sure whatever, just wait.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Zanzibari boy is upset over nothing :mjlol:
The real Zanzibaris Madows and eelay forced your irrelevant ass eat hyena meat boowe maxa iis moodey walle Ogaden naxriis badana Ras kamboni should eradicate qaashin sinve y'all like baranbaaro suuli who need to be gased out or forced to drink quule:gnzbryw:

Laangabs who lost most land in Somalia begging PL to let Saaxo in and kaastumo for Galhutu, enslaved by shabab Madow yet act like y'all worth something:ftw9nwa:

Laangab waa ahlu naar= Somali saying:ftw9nwa:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The real Zanzibaris Madows and eelay forced your irrelevant ass eat hyena meat boowe maxa iis moodey walle Ogaden naxriis badana y'all like baranbaaro suuli who need to be gased out or forced to drink quule:gnzbryw:

Laangabs who lost most land in Somalia begging PL to let Saaxo in and kaastumo for Galhutu, enslaved by shabab Madow yet act like y'all worth something:ftw9nwa:

Laangab waa ahlu naar= Somali saying:ftw9nwa:

Niinyahow daadki hore waa iska digisaa hadana daadka waa caaneysaa maha ka qaldan? :comeon: Waar xaagig waa ruunti daadkaga oo dhalatay waa daadki tobaan kuun Madow soo geliyey. I xasuuqed the Eelays in the 90's and karbashed them making them starve of water. Kkk I'm the landeere Mareexaan Sade the niggas that saved your tiny clan from elimination from HG adiga yaa is modey? ''Tola'yeey yaa Darood'' Hyena meat is what the cagdheers eat. I expanded to better lands down South not like you or your ppl that have dusty desert like lands. You niggas begged Wagardhac and are shining their shoes clean. I enslaved you for 21 yrs. I see you bumlicking cagdheers is bc of the new card Kab iyo Lax? The same Leelkase your bumlicking is the one that karbashed you and love MX more than y'all laakin keep begging them they announced last yr that they're no longer apart of your triangle gov that lost to SL :pachah1:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Niinyahow daadki hore waa iska digisaa hadana daadka waa caaneysaa maha ka qaldan? :comeon: Waar xaagig waa ruunti daadkaga oo dhalatay waa daadki tobaan kuun Madow soo geliyey. I xasuuqed the Eelays in the 90's and karbashed them making them starve of water. Kkk I'm the landeere Mareexaan Sade the niggas that saved your tiny clan from elimination from HG adiga yaa is modey? ''Tola'yeey yaa Darood'' Hyena meat is what the cagdheers eat. I expanded to better lands down South not like you or your ppl that have dusty desert like lands. You niggas begged Wagardhac and are shining their shoes clean. I enslaved you for 21 yrs. I see you bumlicking cagdheers is bc of the new card Kab iyo Lax? The same Leelkase your bumlicking is the one that karbashed you and love MX more than y'all laakin keep begging them they announced last yr that they're no longer apart of your triangle gov that lost to SL :pachah1:
Saved me from elimination while loosing dhusamareeb cadaado galinsoor and recently kaxandhaale with your refugees begging PL to incorporate them and give them a district in Galdogob district. Man so MJ lives are more important to Sade than there own land and quule population:ftw9nwa:

Boowe laangab ahlu naar baa tihin Ras Kamboni should have treated you like Madow shabab did forcing y'all to eat hyena ileen awal baa quule cabi jirteen:ftw9nwa:

Dir karbashed you in Dabat district, HG are moving in on Cabudwaaq District, looser and refugees of galinsoor/kaxandhaale received modernity under PL naxriis, luuq y'all getting owned by begging ass eelay, reer Hassan are getting karbashed without OG Liyu support in Libaan region.

Boowe y'all is irrelevant tell me with proof another beel that lost more lands than y'all?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
1310.jpg

Please Puntland please governor Tigey give us modernity MJ style no more Quule by the gypsies of galinsoor:ftw9nwa:

Show me MJ begging laangab Quule drinkers waving quule leaders picture to join them boowe:gnzbryw:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts