N&N Start to Spread Centralism to PL cities

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I am talking about the elite (those with big money) they are very involved in the Mogadishu scene and were very close to Siad Bare. Ask me, I should know.

:mjpls:
Most of my kin marry only leelkase Mudug I know my tanade awoowes more than any, my in-laws are all SDNU veterans and founders of PL:gnzbryw:

I've been to Galdogob only recent as 3 weeks ago:gnzbryw:

Bohol

VIP
Most of my kin marry only leelkase Mudug I know my tanade awoowes more than any, my in-laws are all SDNU veterans and founders of PL:gnzbryw:

I've been to Galdogob only recent as 3 weeks ago:gnzbryw:

Yet I have no MJ in my maternal side and they are 10 generations reer Galkacyo-Galdogob :pachah1:. Where are those MJs niyohow.

:pachah1:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Bohol leelkase are also reer jubba and buraadshaadleey even though some join centralism boowe most Mudug Nugaal Karkaar Bari leelkase are straight up PL. Leelkase troops led the charge to free Qandala, leelkase is 1 with their grand kids the Omar mahmuud boowe. U never seen leelkase with MJ mom waa beenta boowe a whole laf of reer Mahad is called bah tanade:gnzbryw:

U a sacad yonis from oog where I've been shouldn't question my knowledge of leelkase boowe I've been to sacad yonis land and know my shit.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo You are a MJ. You can't tell me anything about Galdogob. I will call you when I need to discuss (Israac aka North Galkacyo).

:gucciwhat:

I can tell all about Galdogob bro I'm a Cigaale top shottas of Mudug and was in Galdogob 3 weeks ago PM for info Dee.

I was a long time employee of dawlada hoose Mudug and a decorated PL officer I've been to Galdogob more than u ever was boowe. My lil bro facuul caused the beef between leelkase and reer mahad after his Garsoor escapades bro n was 1 of the negotiaters with Tanade. I know Galdogob like the back of my hand boowe.

U being will tanade abti u yihiin don't say nada bro i know more about oog and burco than u I been about dalka:gnzbryw:

Bohol

VIP
I can tell all about Galdogob bro I'm a Cigaale top shottas of Mudug and was in Galdogob 3 weeks ago PM for info Dee.

I was a long time employee of dawlada hoose Mudug and a decorated PL officer I've been to Galdogob more than u ever was boowe. My lil bro facuul caused the beef between leelkase and reer mahad after his Garsoor escapades bro n was 1 of the negotiaters with Tanade. I know Galdogob like the back of my hand boowe.

U being will tanade abti u yihiin don't say nada bro i know more about oog and burco than u I been about dalka:gnzbryw:

Like I said mudane I will call you when I need to discuss Israac, North Galkacyo. :hemad: If I want to discuss Garsoor ( I will discuss it with a LL) and when it comes to Baraxley (I will discuss it with a Sacad).

:manny:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Like I said mudane I will call you when I need to discuss Israac, North Galkacyo. :hemad: If I want to discuss Garsoor ( I will discuss it with a LL) and when it comes to Baraxley (I will discuss it with a Sacad).

:manny:
Bohol PM bro won't let ciyaal fkd sheekada Naga xumeyan:ftw9nwa:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Bohol ask any real Mumin leelkase asalkooda waa reer Jariban and lafaha tanade but are new to West Mudug waa reer caduun asal ahan leelkase and are the original founders of PL. Shout out to geesiyada reer mumiin:dzmxmmb:

Leelkase in found from Mudug caduun and west to nugaal to bari nimaan Yar maa ahan.
No real muslim cares lol.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
They are already working puntland mashallah. Are they that confident in capturing jl? Reer pl as whole loves n&n so this should be easy.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Bro let him answer what he bases his claims on after saying he never visited Somalia but know what Puntites want or that puntites support N&N:deadrose:
In the age of internet we can easily get any data we want. Farmajoo and khyere are well liked in pl. I believe it will be the easiest state to takeover since the pl guards are pro n&n and citizens are, only gov which is ran like a coffee shop is anti n&n

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
In the age of internet we can easily get any data we want. Farmajoo and khyere are well liked in pl. I believe it will be the easiest state to takeover since the pl guards are pro n&n and citizens are, only gov which is ran like a coffee shop is anti n&n
I'm a PL guard though and an officer at Godod so what's ur evidence dee:gnzbryw:
Internet won't change our holy majeerteenia xeer and laws bro maxa kale aad haysa?

I and my fellow Mudug officers support president Deeni not xaarmajo marka were is ur proof claiming to be from gobolada Puntland and all?

Mudug is PL so is bari and no xaarmajo won't ever be supported over a local daludugian boowe:salute:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I'm a PL guard though and an officer at Godod so what's ur evidence dee:gnzbryw:
Internet won't change our holy majeerteenia xeer and laws bro maxa kale aad haysa?

I and my fellow Mudug officers support president Deeni not xaarmajo marka were is ur proof claiming to be from gobolada Puntland and all?

Mudug is PL so is bari and no xaarmajo won't ever be supported over a local daludugian boowe:salute:
We will see. Also why are you people acting as if farmajoo is centralist? Hes just implementing real federalism in somalia. Heads of states should be only focused on thier states ecconmy, safety and society and leave military and global presence to farmajoo.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
We will see. Also why are you people acting as if farmajoo is centralist? Hes just implementing real federalism in somalia. Heads of states should be only focused on thier states ecconmy, safety and society and leave military and global presence to farmajoo.
You people? I thought you said you is from Bosasoo_O

Boowe federalism is what his honor madax saare Deeni says is and what our Noble elders say. Don't forget PL invented nurtured and implemented federalism boowe:gnzbryw:

We don't give a rats ass bout xaarmajo naaya you must be an iilkayaar oo dacas?

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
You people? I thought you said you is from Bosasoo_O

Boowe federalism is what his honor madax saare Deeni says is and what our Noble elders say. Don't forget PL invented nurtured and implemented federalism boowe:gnzbryw:

We don't give a rats ass bout xaarmajo naaya you must be an iilkayaar oo dacas?
I meant people like you, puntland is pro n&n

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
This is hilarious coming from a homeless Marehan who forgot where Cabudwaaq is.
:chrisfreshhah:
Or forgot dhusamareeb, cadaado, gelinsoor, kaxandhaale etc laakinse act like they are relevant with eelaay shabab wiping them in Gedi n juuba. Don't forget how they were forced to eat Hyena meat by rahanweyn the beggar clan Allah ceeb badana:ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts