N&N Somali Government attacks on Puntland: official thread

Remember how in the past, I warned that Farmaajo and his sugar daddy nation, would start a wave of attacks on Puntland? That these attacks would start before an actual ground invasion from the so-called SNA.

Here is what happened so far;

So far

1. they attacked Bosaso where they assassinated the foreign man who was managing the DP world port project.

2. Gaalkacyo: 2 politicians assassinated

3. Governor of Nugaal and former SSDF hero, suicide bomber took him out, Puntland officials suspect it is the usual suspects.

You’re using tweets of innuendo in 2019 to explain real, major events of March 2020.

Ps; Alhamdulilah neither myself or anyone else that I know of is in a justice system you are presiding over. β€˜Your qabil? Hammer on desk guilty! But....Next!’ Lol

Here we have the first arrival from the N&N BOT farm, armed and ready to defend his uncle!

Prompt like usual, he will make sure he earns every hard earned penny or pat on the back from the rest of his booli qaran (siyad barre era thieves) cronies.

If you knew "justice", you wouldn't be a Siyad Barre fanboy.

So, before you address me, take a good, hard look at yourself.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
It’s well known which group has been responsible for all the assassinations throughout Puntland on Puntland officials. And it sure ain’t Farmaajo, it’s the same group harrassing Bosaso business man to pay Zakaat to them and if they won’t they will be put them to sleep forever.

Sure Nabar iyo Naxdin are incompetent but putting Puntland officials to sleep isn’t something that would benefit them.

It’s well known which group has been responsible for all the assassinations throughout Puntland on Puntland officials. And it sure ain’t Farmaajo, it’s the same group harrassing Bosaso business man to pay Zakaat to them and if they won’t they will be put them to sleep forever.

Sure Nabar iyo Naxdin are incompetent but putting Puntland officials to sleep isn’t something that would benefit them.

AlShaydan is nothing more than a foreign funded, hit squad who also wants to expand across the nation.

They do the same in Mogadishu where they intimidate local businessmen and take taxes.

They are nothing more than goons for hire whose main sugar daddy is that foreign nation.

N&N & Alshaydan are in cahoots.

Sister it is way too late to lock down Puntland. N&N are paid by outsiders to keep Somalia in a state of constant Chaos. Believe it or not our people have been under chaos a lot longer than they have had a functioning government that represents all the clans in Somalia. We are owned by outsiders and do not control our destiny.

People think a war between Somalia and Somaliland is not possible. I believe this is being planned as we speak and N&N are paid stooges doing the bidding of a higher power (USA, EU, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Turkey..ect). Watch Muse Biixi over the coming months.

Sister it is way too late to lock down Puntland. N&N are paid by outsiders to keep Somalia in a state on constant Chaos. Believe it or not our people have been under chaos a lot longer than they have had a functioning government that represents all the clans in Somalia. We are owned by outsiders and do not control our destiny.

People think a war between Somalia and Somaliland is not possible. I believe this is being planned as we speak and N&N are paid stooges doing the bidding of a higher power (USA, EU, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Turkey..ect). Watch Muse Biixi over the coming months.

Agreed.

UPDATE:

Gaalkacyo: An assassination attempt on an official that works for Puntland's finance ministry.

Alhamdulilah, he is alive but injured.

N&N's hitlist expands.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
We need to kill them all, MX should be prosecuted by MJs

:trumpsmirk:

Remember how in the past, I warned that Farmaajo and his sugar daddy nation, would start a wave of attacks on Puntland? That these attacks would start before an actual ground invasion from the so-called SNA.

Here is what happened so far;

So far

1. they attacked Bosaso where they assassinated the foreign man who was managing the DP world port project.

2. Gaalkacyo: 2 politicians assassinated

3. Governor of Nugaal and former SSDF hero, suicide bomber took him out, Puntland officials suspect it is the usual suspects.

All those killings are presuppositions of yours to be from the central government. But your conclusion that they will eventually enter military is very likely if the puntland administration continues it ways of claiming federalism but practicing con-federalism

We need to kill them all, MX should be prosecuted by MJs

:trumpsmirk:

The only place Marehan should be allowed is that district of theirs called Saaxo that we helped them develop.

If they are anywhere else in Puntland, they should be deported.

They can go live in Cabudwaaq , why they are even comfortable to go live in MJ lands is just a joke.

Trending