N&N is very popular in somalia

You keep talking about options. This admin has no caqlibiyad. If the parliament was sovereign they’d be voted out. They want to be forced out but sheekh sharif is taking the high road. They have until the 4 years is done and not 1 second more.
:ftw9nwa: Like I said, @ me then.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Yeah but if even you can’t come up with a single better option then how can you blame the people for supporting the current FG and calling it “68”?

Because the people in Somalia regardless of clan will unanimously vote for Farmaajo genuinely believing his N&N bs.

It's either 68 or you and your colleagues deserve a raise.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
But you said this reputable news source said that the election was corrupt not that he isn’t popular... lol I don’t get it.
:drakelaugh:

#fact #selectiveamnesia #uqdad #ilameeyreeso
Yeah I'll break it down in small parts for you. The fact that he got elected through a corrupt process as opposed to a legitimate one indicates that he is not popular. A popular individual would not need to bribe his way to victory.

Because the people in Somalia regardless of clan will unanimously vote for Farmaajo genuinely believing his N&N bs.

It's either 68 or you and your colleagues deserve a raise.
:what1: Yet you just admitted they’re the best we have rn by not being able to name a single better candidate. I would say it’s common sense.

Yeah I'll break it down in small parts for you. The fact that he got elected through a corrupt process as opposed to a legitimate one indicates that he is not popular. A popular individual would not need to bribe his way to victory.
Are you under the impression it was 1 man 1 vote? Lol the current presidents popularity among the people in Somalia has nothing to do with how he got elected. Bizarre argument. If you are genuine I advise you rethink some of your positions.

repo

VIP
In Baidoa the groups that were protesting were in support of Robow a former leader of AS becoming the pres. So you support that?

Galmudug was not one admin it was a bunch of opposing city states AS controlling one region Xaaf another, some parts occupied and the rest mostly ungoverned with a lot of clan infighting. The FG recently helped to bring peace to the warring clans like in Xeraale and an elections was held where all stake holders were involved. The public welcomed it, even the people from GM on this forum who are usually anti FG welcome and support it. Galmudug will become a viable state now which it had not been in the past. So your conclusions don’t make any sense and are misinformed at best.

You know that AS controls large swathes of JL and make most of their money off illegal trades kenya and the admin in JL are involved in yet you ask why the govt isn’t doing more to get rid of AS while supporting the status quo there, you’re not making sense.

They weren't just any "groups". According to reputable news outlets Robow was extremely popular and was likely to win the seat. The government fearing his election and disregarding all advice crushed the process and sent Ethiopian troops to lockdown Baidoa. The government has previously been willing to allow former Shabaab's to hold position of power. That doesn't seem to me to be in good faith and completely undermining state building & federalism.

Galmudug was actually far more united before Kheyre's corruption than after it. There were ongoing talks in Galkacyo before the process got aborted and all stakeholders were convening. I don't want Jubbaland to face the same faith as those two administrations. If the government wants to fight Shabaab in Jubbaland why is it imprisoning Jubbaland politicians and putting a blockade on Kismayo? Even Israel allows goods into Gaza sometimes.

repo

VIP
Are you under the impression it was 1 man 1 vote? Lol the current presidents popularity among the people in Somalia has nothing to do with how he got elected. Bizarre argument. If you are genuine I advise you rethink some of your positions.
Why would he bribe his way to office if he was popular?

Why would he bribe his way to office if he was popular?
What does popularity have to do with Federal elections? Do you know anything about how it works? Or how it works anywhere in the world? Its about money there havent been 1m1v elections so again this is irrelevant and unrelated. Lets say your point makes sense, which it doesnt, again how does that change the fact that after becoming president he is popular all over the country?

This is after the elections, around the country.

They weren't just any "groups". According to reputable news outlets Robow was extremely popular and was likely to win the seat. The government fearing his election and disregarding all advice crushed the process and sent Ethiopian troops to lockdown Baidoa. The government has previously been willing to allow former Shabaab's to hold position of power. That doesn't seem to me to be in good faith and completely undermining state building & federalism.

Galmudug was actually far more united before Kheyre's corruption than after it. There were ongoing talks in Galkacyo before the process got aborted and all stakeholders were convening. I don't want Jubbaland to face the same faith as those two administrations. If the government wants to fight Shabaab in Jubbaland why is it imprisoning Jubbaland politicians and putting a blockade on Kismayo? Even Israel allows goods into Gaza sometimes.

Robow was a high ranking AS member who recently left the group and didn't denounce his beliefs. The govt granted him amnesty on conditions and he violated them by trying to run. Are you saying he should've become president of a FS? Yet youre asking why the govt isnt fighting AS? Then you ignore the fact that AS in JL is kept alive by the status quo, yet ask why the govt isnt fighting AS? If you were concerned about JL you would want these illegal trades stopped and AS flushed out. There is no blockade on Kismayo either, there was a temporary rerouting of flights to Xamar first and even that was lifted ages ago.

Galmudug was not a united viable state, who are you trying to fool? Youre arguing for the sake of it. You seem insincere so goodnight.

Tukraq

VIP
I would expose and destroy them so easily, if I had a better grasp of the Somali language, I would run and win by a far margin if 1p1v

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What does popularity have to do with Federal elections? Do you know anything about how it works? Or how it works anywhere in the world? Its about money there havent been 1m1v elections so again this is irrelevant and unrelated. Lets say your point makes sense, which it doesnt, again how does that change the fact that after becoming president he is popular all over the country?

This is after the elections, around the country.

That video you post is PL missy.

The fact that he got elected through a corrupt process as opposed to a legitimate one .

All elections in Somalia are odeyaal naming mps who then select the President. If you hate the process look closer to home and watch how Deni was elected how Gaas was elected how Faroole was elected.

Or are you telling us they got elected via 1m1v

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
All elections in Somalia are odeyaal naming mps who then select the President. If you hate the process look closer to home and watch how Deni was elected how Gaas was elected how Faroole was elected.

Or are you telling us they got elected via 1m1v
PL accepted previous elections but now the story is different. We are not like your odays that obey alkabab and loyal to them.

If our president Deni say no then it's no.

PL accepted previous elections but now the story is different. We are not like your odays that obey alkabab and loyal to them.

If our president Deni say no then it's no.

Easy on the kutiri kuteen

Throughout Somalia some odeyaal select their mp who in turn elect a President

Are you saying Deni was (s)elected via 1m1v?

Trending