N&N is very popular in somalia

It's absolute fiction that Farmajo has "a lot of supporters across clan lines". We can refer to the NYT article by Jeffrey Gettlemen at the time of his election which referred to his election as one of the most fraudulent in Somali history. Farmajo never came into office on a wide mandate.

Isn't it fair to say there's an irony in this zealous support you both have for Farmajo and Kheyre is based on the fact that you hail from their respective tribes?

Allot of hot air and no substance

Is it fair to say you oppose Farmaajo based on the fact you hail from a certain tribe?

Nigga the SNA marched on the capital because they hadn’t been paid for months. I clearly said 80% of the SNA is hiraab only a delusional person would argue with that. There are 3 admins in galmudug. This man is ruling dhusomareeb you’re delusional.
Ahmed madoobe is doing doolatus of his troops. N&N Only exists on the internet. It’s over in 1 year unless N&N do something stupid and sheekh sharif brings it to a faster conclusion.
Lmao, that BS story about a few guys claiming to march on the capital. All SNA has always been paid and like the govt said if someone wasn’t paid it’s because they didn’t register. That story died the same day it was pushed out have some shame.

Like I said they have bases all over the country and are usually made up of the locals so if you’re talking about an area settled by said clan then no duh.

There is only one admin in GM, the differences certain politicians have with it will be settled shortly.

Lol, don’t waste my time with your fantasies. Like I said just @ me when one of your stories come to pass.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What does his election have to do with most of the public supporting the govt? Every time he or his govt visit any state the regular people come out and show their support.

I don’t support for any clan reasons, what has this govt done for my clan that isn’t for all Somalis? But you’re free to believe whatever you’d like of course.
His election should be a testament of his popularity, an election which was considered the one of the most corrupt in Somali history. There's no polling or figures that indicate "most of the public supporting the govt". What evidence do you have that most of the public support this government?

repo

VIP
Allot of hot air and no substance

Is it fair to say you oppose Farmaajo based on the fact you hail from a certain tribe?
I oppose Farmajo because he is undermining federalism. I can refer to many cases which has showcased that. I think it is odd that instead of fighting Shabaab he is using the meager resources at his disposal to undermine Shabaab free administrations/areas of Somalia.

His election should be a testament of his popularity, an election which was considered the one of the most corrupt in Somali history. There's no polling or figures that indicate "most of the public supporting the govt". What evidence do you have that most of the public support this government?
:what1:

So it was the *most* corrupt in history because some opinion piece said so? Regardless, I base my opinion of his popularity on how many people come out to show support for them. What do you base your opinion on?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Although farmaajo doesn't have the interest of Somalia in mind he would still win by a landslide in a 1p1v election.

Why?

Lmao, that BS story about a few guys claiming to march on the capital. All SNA has always been paid and like the govt said if someone wasn’t paid it’s because they didn’t register. That story died the same day it was pushed out have some shame.

Like I said they have bases all over the country and are usually made up of the locals so if you’re talking about an area settled by said clan then no duh.

There is only one admin in GM, the differences certain politicians have with it will be settled shortly.

Lol, don’t waste my time with your fantasies. Like I said just @ me when one of your stories come to pass.
Abayo zubeeriya are going for a double pronged assault on Mogadishu and Jigjiga. Can I have your hand in marriage we need your defence. You can be the queen of Adal State. I’ll even give your Ethiopian clan some seats.
6EF59C02-160A-4D1F-A324-44EC8FF79CC9.jpeg

I oppose Farmajo because he is undermining federalism. I can refer to many cases which has showcased that. I think it is odd that instead of fighting Shabaab he is using the meager resources at his disposal to undermine Shabaab free administrations/areas of Somalia.
Can you explain how he is undermining federalism? The SNA has been pushing AS out of the Shabelles for awhile now and is fighting them all over. AS hold in some areas is connected to the overall situation in certain areas it’s not separate from it. The charcoal trade in JL for example, there have been numerous pieces written by even the UN that show they make their money through an illegal charcoal trade that’s tied the Kenyan troops and the current JL admin.

repo

VIP
:what1:

So it was the *most* corrupt in history because some opinion piece said so? Regardless, I base my opinion of his popularity on how many people come out to show support for them. What do you base your opinion on?

I base on the reporting of one of the most reputable news sources in the world.

repo

VIP
Can you explain how he is undermining federalism? The SNA has been pushing AS out of the Shabelles for awhile now and is fighting them all over. AS hold in some areas is connected to the overall situation in certain areas it’s not separate from it. The charcoal trade in JL for example, there have been numerous pieces written by even the UN that show they make their money through an illegal charcoal trade that’s tied the Kenyan troops and the current JL admin.
There's the case of Baidoa/SWS and more recently Galmudug had a single administration before Kheyre started to bribe local politicians. This has led to infighting and multiple administrations today in different towns. This is detrimental to federalism. If Galmudug's state-building process is interrupted it undermines the case for federalism and gives Farmajo co the opportunity to oppose the system. Therefore it's plausible to conclude they intervened in the region to create conflict and hijack the process.

I agree Kenya is benefiting from charcoal and Jubbaland is actively working with them on that front. However I do not believe Farmajo and co oppose the Jubbaland admin for altruistic reasons. Their track record in SWS and Galmudug indicates that.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why do you believe that and who do you think is better that we should support?

Whole list of issues discussed to death here so I won't bother.

Other options? TBH I don't care who it is as long as they're their own man. Unfortunately most the big players there atm aren't.

I don't care if they lean towards the US, UK, Norway etc but Ethiopia is a nope from me.

There's the case of Baidoa/SWS and more recently Galmudug had a single administration before Kheyre started to bribe local politicians. This has led to infighting and multiple administrations today in different towns. This is detrimental to federalism. If Galmudug's state-building process is interrupted it undermines the case for federalism and gives Farmajo co the opportunity to oppose the system. Therefore it's plausible to conclude they intervened in the region to create conflict and hijack the process.

I agree Kenya is benefiting from charcoal and Jubbaland is actively working with them on that front. However I do not believe Farmajo and co oppose the Jubbaland admin for altruistic reasons. Their track record in SWS and Galmudug indicates that.
In Baidoa the groups that were protesting were in support of Robow a former leader of AS becoming the pres. So you support that?

Galmudug was not one admin it was a bunch of opposing city states AS controlling one region Xaaf another, some parts occupied and the rest mostly ungoverned with a lot of clan infighting. The FG recently helped to bring peace to the warring clans like in Xeraale and an elections was held where all stake holders were involved. The public welcomed it, even the people from GM on this forum who are usually anti FG welcome and support it. Galmudug will become a viable state now which it had not been in the past. So your conclusions don’t make any sense and are misinformed at best.

You know that AS controls large swathes of JL and make most of their money off illegal trades kenya and the admin in JL are involved in yet you ask why the govt isn’t doing more to get rid of AS while supporting the status quo there, you’re not making sense.

Last edited:
Whole list of issues discussed to death here so I won't bother.

Other options? TBH I don't care who it is as long as they're their own man. Unfortunately most the big players there atm aren't.

I don't care if they lean towards the US, UK, Norway etc but Ethiopia is a nope from me.
Yeah but if even you can’t come up with a single better option then how can you blame the people for supporting the current FG and calling it “68”?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This failed government is losing supporters everyday even hardcore ones like Duq bilow and @TekNiKo because they are the most corrupt, manaiacal regime. We all remember Baidoa and Gareen State, confusion in Galmudug, JL air embargo etc.

Only 10 months left until a new President is elected and than Somalis shall support him

Yeah but if even you can’t come up with a single better option then how can you blame the people for supporting the current FG and calling it “68”?
You keep talking about options. This admin has no caqlibiyad. If the parliament was sovereign they’d be voted out. They want to be forced out but sheekh sharif is taking the high road. They have until the 4 years is done and not 1 second more.

Trending