N&N conference on destroying Puntland

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
If true, mjs have nothing to worry about because dumb axmaarjo picked beesha kuwait aka beesha 15 daqiiqo. :heh:

there’s a reason he picked them. It’s an all al Shabab affair. Reer Dayniile aka murusade aka AS supporters and Abu Qarax aka Failmaajo and poons. It’s not hard to understand why bombings have went up under the failed cheese

37A96BE2-0279-4BCA-963B-08AF5B8BF30D.jpeg

Aint he the same dude who said SL needs to be bombed again couple of weeks ago? I thought he was just an old moron just talking shit, ileen he works for farmaajo :ohhh:

Sick deluded old men these surviving old kacaan qashin who still believe they can impose themselves on people by force.

Wow, if true, he's a sicko that needs to be locked up

@Al-Burcaawi @Younes Osman

We have a new wannabe kacaan lunatic group in charge.

there’s a reason he picked them. It’s an all al Shabab affair. Reer Dayniile aka murusade aka AS supporters and Abu Qarax aka Failmaajo and poons. It’s not hard to understand why bombings have went up under the failed cheese

View attachment 101642
this explains why he's so reluctant on fighting AS, if he did, he'd be fighting his in laws and khayre and eedo can't have that.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I see no lies. :sass2:

Here are a couple of links to Farmaajo"s thesis to understand the resentment and hatred he has for MJs.

Adaawe

Scared of whom? Didn't we make y'all say thuma wallahi? Humiliating u in you in your own city? And what about this L? No clapback?

:trumpsmirk:

Screenshot_20200325-213147~2.png

@Macalin M Bro our haters are too scared to even mention our name. They are using the '' you know who'' analogy. We are like Voldermort to these N&N rats.
HarryPotter_PM_B4C9M1_HarryRonHermioneSeeDarkMark_Moment.jpg

They about to shit in their pants.
:russ: :russ:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lmao 40 year old? You wish, just because 90% of the career qabilists on here are, doesn’t mean eveyone is like them. Again, whatever helps you sleep better though.
let me be honest with you -

I haven't seen a more 'career qabilst' on this site than yourself - the only difference between them and you is they're honest about their qabilyaad - you on the other hand, pretend to be nationalistic while trying to sneak the agenda of your langaab qabil -

You're an ultra-qabilist masquerading as a nationalist - which makes you even worse than the 'qabilists' on here you despise so much

Also I suspect that you have no life considering you're on here 24/7 -

you need to get a life (seriously).

let me be honest with you -

I haven't seen a more 'career qabilst' on this site than yourself - the only difference between them and you is they're honest about their qabilyaad - you on the other hand, pretend to be nationalistic while trying to sneak the agenda of your langaab qabil -

You're an ultra-qabilist masquerading as a nationalist - which makes you even worse than the 'qabilists' on here you despise so much

Also I suspect that you have no life considering you're on here 24/7 -

you need to get a life (seriously).
Lool you sound desperate. I'm a qabilist? Interesting could you provide some evidence, even a single post of me ever insulting other Somalis?

Says the guy who is known for creating memes in his basement mocking famine victims. I really truly couldn't care less about what you think wallahi. Idk why you've always watched me so hard or went out of your way to tell me what you think about me personally as if I care? I feel sorry for your types. Dont worry about my life lol, worry about fixing yours so you dont project all your hate and anger onto others.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lool you sound desperate. I'm a qabilist? Interesting could you provide some evidence, even a single post of me ever insulting other Somalis?

Says the guy who is known for creating memes in his basement mocking famine victims. I really truly couldn't care less about what you think wallahi. Idk why you've always watched me so hard or went out of your way to tell me what you think about me personally as if I care? I feel sorry for your types. Dont worry about my life lol, worry about fixing yours so you dont project all your hate and anger onto others.

As you might imagine - I don't 2 shitz about you or your life (or lack there of)

Im just here to point out your hypocrisy.

You constantly berate other users telling them to 'get a life' while you're on here week-after-week 24/7 365 spouting the same qabilist talking points - for somebody telling others to get a life you sure have a lot of time on your hands

Wait don't tell me, it's because you're single and no man wants to come close you?

The amount of messages I've made on this board in 2019 can probably be counted on 2 hands - you on the other hand - your 2019 messages are in the thousands - and you're the same person telling others to get a life

You seem to be very bitter, desperate and angry about something - I almost feel sorry for you - if you weren't shitting-out the agenda of your shitty little langaab qabil all over this board.

In the words of @Jiron

Please get a life and everything will be better :)

As you might imagine - I don't 2 shitz about you or your life (or lack there of)

Im just here to point out your hypocrisy.

You constantly berate other users telling them to 'get a life' while you're on here week-after-week 24/7 365 spouting the same qabilist talking points - for somebody telling others to get a life you sure have a lot of time on your hands

Wait don't tell me, it's because you're single and no man wants to come close you?

The amount of messages I've made on this board in 2019 can probably be counted on 2 hands - you on the other hand - your 2019 messages are in the thousands - and you're the same person telling others to get a life

You seem to be very bitter, desperate and angry about something - I almost feel sorry for you - if you weren't shitting-out the agenda of your shitty little langaab qabil all over this board.

In the words of @Jiron

Please get a life and everything will be better :)
I tell middle aged career forumers on here who go back and forth with literal teenagers to get a life and I will continue to. I tell weirdos like yourself who create memes out of innocent reer baadiye famine victims in their basement to get a life. I will continue to. Did I hurt your feelings or something?

Calling me a qabilist but you cant find one example to share out of my 'thousands of posts on here'. Makes sense.

Bitter angry and desperate is people like you who lose all decency and morals so you can win cyber clan battles insulting miskeen Somalis back home.

:ftw9nwa: Why are you asking me about my relationship status? Why are you watching my post count? A bit weird, why are you thinking about my personal life? Every now and then you post some weird comment like this to me unprovoked, stop watching me. How fruity.

Next time you @ me you should share some of my qabilist content.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Aren’t Reer dayniile al Shabab supporters ? Wasn’t that the al Shabab stronghold in Mogadishu? Who lives there again Murusade? And @embarassing why did you avoid the article about the 4.5 million looted from barawe airport by your uncle and your crush Failmaajo?
And @embarassing why did you avoid the article about the 4.5 million looted from barawe airport by your uncle and your crush Failmaajo?
:deadrose: fukn Savage. Leave The girl alone , shes happilly married to her husband

I see no lies. :sass2:
Ironic you agree with the people who were bombed by Italians as lackeys whereas your own clan had famous Dubats (colonial officers) like Adan Law and Siad Barre whom you cherish and love:icon lol:. Farmaggio is just salty his clan all signed up to be policemen and soliders instead of getting educated. :silanyosmile:

Adaawe

Ironic you agree with the people who were bombed by Italians as lackeys whereas your own clan had famous Dubats (colonial officers) like Adan Law and Siad Barre whom you cherish and love:icon lol:. Farmaggio is just salty his clan all signed up to be policemen and soliders instead of getting educated. :silanyosmile:

:wow:

At least Adan Low changed history sxb same with Siad Barre. Rather be a killer that can take than be a lazy aristocrat. You choose to take by the book, we the gun. Marehan are born killers. Soliders are better than aristocrats. I rather get my hands dirty.

AadanLow.jpg

:wow:

At least Adan Low changed history sxb same with Siad Barre. Rather be a killer that can take than be a lazy aristocrat. You choose to take by the book, we the gun. Marehan are born killers. Soliders are better than aristocrats. I rather get my hands dirty.

View attachment 101761
The Italians had forts as deep as Wardheer and were already preparing to invade Ethiopia, Adan Law only hasted their plans of invasion. The aristocrat leaves a long lasting legacy whereas the solider leaves nothing but ashes and memories in his wake.

Adaawe

The Italians had forts as deep as Wardheer and were already preparing to invade Ethiopia, Adan Law only hasted their plans of invasion. The aristocrat leaves a long lasting legacy whereas the solider leaves nothing but ashes and memories in his wake.

The aristocrat is distrusted and hated by the common man. The masses can relate to those who lived like them. You call us bush people and think that's a insult? Sxb, I'm a shifta, I'm a warya, etc. True but he gave the pretext to invade Ethiopia. That can't be denied and Somalis no matter what will appreciate that at least, their greatest enemy humbled.

The aristocrat is distrusted and hated by the common man. The masses can relate to those who lived like them. You call us bush people and think that's a insult? Sxb, I'm a shifta, I'm a warya, etc. True but he gave the pretext to invade Ethiopia. That can't be denied and Somalis no matter what will appreciate that at least, their greatest enemy humbled.
A shame that the relatable solider then became an elitist that marginalized people by clan. The aristocrat only sees productive and unprodutive people. Yet your statement still holds true, the masses will always distrust the aristocrat hence why the aristocrat rules from his fief and lets the rest fend for themselves yet everytime he gets involved the ungrateful masses are given yet another spark of civilization.

Aragosta

Il Corno d'Africa Dal Udug stato della Soomaaliya
” I'm a shifta, I'm a warya” Don’t get full of yourself now boy, all Somalis carry their fair share of resistance/violence. and you speak of the Ethiopian invasion like it was a great achievement do I have to remind you that we lost the war ? It was a big fiasco which ultimately led to the demise of our nation.

Adaawe

” I'm a shifta, I'm a warya” Don’t get full of yourself now boy, all Somalis carry their fair share of resistance/violence. and you speak of the Ethiopian invasion like it was a great achievement do I have to remind you that we lost the war ? It was a big fiasco which ultimately led to the demise of our nation.

It is. Rather losing fighting than be colonized like a Ina gumeed sxb. That's what I think. The war was justified. The timing could've been better.

Trending