N&N conference on destroying Puntland

1585376272978.png

Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf oo ah lataliyaha Madaxweyne Maxamed Cabdulaahi Farmaajo ayaa u sheegay qaar kamida odoyaasha iyo ganacsatada beesha Murusade oo dhawaan la kulmay in dalkaan sida kaliya oo lagu badbaadin karaa ay tahay in laga qabto beesha Maxamuud Saleemaan oo mas’uulka ka ahayd burburka iyo dowlad la’aantii ay Soomaaliya soo martay.

Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf oo ka soo jeedo beesha Awrtable oo kamida beelaha Daarood ayaa ka sheegtay beesha Maxamuud Saleemaan. Waxa uuna ku eedeeyay in beeshaas ay ahayd beshii la dagaashay waxa uu ku tilmaamay “Kacaankii Barakaysnaa” ee ku guulaystay midnimda umadda Soomaaliyeed.

“ … Walaalayaal hogaankii dalka beeshiina (Murusade) ayaa haysa, Madaxweyne Farmaajana- wuu idiin hiiliyay oo jagadii labaad ee dalka ayuu idin siiyay, waxaa la idinka rabaa inaad u hiilisaan qaranka oo aad ka hortagnaan Beesha Maxamuud Saleeman iyo , hade waad garanaysaan beesha ay is xulufaystaan ee Muqadisho degto, aniga ma doonayo in aad afka hada ku dhufto” ayuu yiri Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf.

yusuf1.png

Xubnihii ka joogay goobta Beesha Murusade ayaa mar wada qoslay, iyaga oo muujinayay in ay fahameen sarbeebtiisa taas oo uu ula jeeday in “beesha Abgaal” oo xiriir hore kala dhaxeeyn jiray beesha Majeerteen.

Ma aha kaliya in Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf uu aflagaadeeyay labada beelood ee Majeerteen iyo Abgaal, laakiin waxa uu Beesha Maxamuud Saleemaan ku eedeeyay in ay xoog ku haystaan dhulka Puntland, dhaqaalihii iyo awoodii Puntland ay beeshaan kaliya ku tagri fasho.

“ waxaan idiin sheegayaa , Beesha Maxamuud Saleemaan waa aboor, sow ma garanaysaan aboor meesha ay galaana way baab’iyaan, waxa la idinka doonayaa in aad ku taageertaan Madaxeyne Farmaajo in uu soo afjaro kooxdaas si dalkaan uu horay ugu socdo… waxa aadna ugu abaal gudi kartaan idinka oo kala shaqeeya sidii Maxamuud Saleemaan iyo kooxaha ay ku adeegtaan looga saari lahaa siyaasada dalka” ayuu u sheegay ganacsatadii iyo odyaashii Murusade ee uu kulan la qaatay Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf.

Waxa uu ku daray ““.. Waxaa aniga iyo Farmaajo naga go’an in dalkaan laga qabto beesha Maxamuud Saleeman iyo kooxaha xulufada kula ah burburinta qaranimada iyo midnimada Soomaalia”.

Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf ayaa mushaar iyo gunooyin joogta ah laga siiyaa Xafiisyada Farmaajo iyo Xasan Kheyre. Waxaa sidoo kale Farmaajo uu horay u siiyay lacag ka badan $80,000 oo uu ku bixiyay qaliin iyo daawayn isaga lagu sameeyay.

Dhanka kale waxaa horay qandaraasyo loo siiyaya wiilkiisa Yusuf Islam oo dhismooyin ka
Yusuf.png

wada degamada Cabduwaaq iyo Garoonka kubadda Cagta ee Muqadisho Staduim. Waxaa kaloo uu qandaraas ku haystaa in uu qalabka xafiisyada ee dowlada isaga uu soo iibiyo.

Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf ayaa inta badan waxaa loo soo dhiibaa fakarka uu qabo Farmaajo isla markaan la doonayo in warbaahinta lagu faafiyo. Farmaajo ayaa in mudo ah dagaal ku hayay Beesha Majeerteen gaar ahana beesha Maxamuud Saleemaan isaga oo uga baqayo in ay kala wareegaan xukunka dalka ama ay abuuraan jawi kursiga uu isaga kuwaayo.

Thanks Lex!

TRANSLATION:

Farmaajo has an advisor called Mohamed Abdi Yusuf on payroll, this man is a kacaan fanboy. This fanboy was once given 80 000 dollars and his SON was given the contract to build Cabudwaaq and Mogadishu Airports.

Mohamed Yusuf hates the majority in Puntland and in Benaadir and wants them both destroyed.

He frequently speaks on behalf of Farmaajo

He recently called for reer DAYNIILE people to support Farmaajo to ethnically cleanse the majority clan in Puntland. He also told them to turn against any opposition group.

Farmaajo the kacanist wants to finish what his uncle Siyad Barre started.

Thanks Lex!

TRANSLATION:

Farmaajo has Mohamed Yusuf on payroll who is a kacaan fanboy. This fanboy was once given 80 000 dollars and his SON was given the contract to build Cabudwaaq and Mogadishu Airports.

Mohamed Yusuf hates the majority in Puntland and in Benaadir and wants them both destroyed.

He frequently speaks on behalf of Farmaajo.

You are 100% right, the kacaan man had an conference with Beesha Kuwait on how Puntland can be effectively destroyed, they all agreed in that conference that they ''Puntland'' are the enemy of Somalia and should be dismantled asap as 1st priority immediately.

The conference was to empower PM Kheyre to be the next President so that he can carry on the policy of destroying and isolating Puntland.

You are 100% right, the kacaan man had an conference with Beesha Kuwait on how Puntland can be effectively destroyed, they all agreed in that conference that they ''Puntland'' are the enemy of Somalia and should be dismantled asap as 1st priority immediately.

The conference was to empower PM Kheyre to be the next President so that he can carry on the policy of destroying and isolating Puntland.

Siyad Bare had the entire country helping him to kill MJs and we survived !!

How do the Galmudug/Benaadir majority Hiiraab feel about Khayre and N&N?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am having hard time understanding why Farmaajo would want to destroy the great state of Puntland? even if he was clannist hypothetically speaking, aren't Puntlanders closely related to him? I understand there's an issue between the president of Puntland and Farmaajo, but I do not believe it is that serious, I think both men should have a private meeting and get right with each other using the art of conflict resolution. I know both have good intentions for the nation :)

I am having hard time understanding why Farmaajo would want to destroy the great state of Puntland? even if he was clannist hypothetically speaking, aren't Puntlanders closely related to him? I understand there's an issue between the president of Puntland and Farmaajo, but I do not believe it is that serious, I think both men should have a private meeting and get right with each other using the art of conflict resolution. I know both have good intentions for the nation :)
These two are nuts and like to write baseless short stories on here. There is never any evidence and its always wild claims.

Read Farmaajo's thesis.

You are projecting your own beliefs onto a man who grew up benefitting from the former dicatorship.

He blames Puntland's majority for stopping the former dictatorship.

It is deeply personal for him.

Siyad Bare had the entire country helping him to kill MJs and we survived !!

How do the Galmudug/Benaadir majority Hiiraab feel about Khayre and N&N?
We feel same as you Puntlands do, that we must stop these n&n spoilers before its too late, farmaajo and kheire are a big problem for Somalia.

Here are a couple of links to Farmaajo"s thesis to understand the resentment and hatred he has for MJs.

My gosh people bring up a thesis where he academically without graphic insults made a point about colonial powers and clans they worked with and enabled during the trusteeship.

I’m really curious what your guy’s reaction would be if people bring what you guys right here 20 years from now to discredit you. Throwing stones from a glass house :bell:

Ps; when Colonizers left Middle Eastern, African counties tbey bequeathed the counties to certain people that they chose.

Aragosta

Il Corno d'Africa Dal Udug stato della Soomaaliya
“ even if he was clannist hypothetically speaking” @Jiron you are naive you need a basic course in Somali politics which is based on clans.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Aren’t Reer dayniile al Shabab supporters ? Wasn’t that the al Shabab stronghold in Mogadishu? Who lives there again Murusade? And @embarassing why did you avoid the article about the 4.5 million looted from barawe airport by your uncle and your crush Failmaajo?

Aren’t Reer dayniile al Shabab supporters ? Wasn’t that the al Shabab stronghold in Mogadishu? Who lives there again Murusade? And @embarassing why did you avoid the article about the 4.5 million looted from barawe airport by your uncle and your crush Failmaajo?
I've already addressed it PureBlood. When will you muster up the confidence to calacaal with your real identity?

Awdalia Rising

I've already addressed it PureBlood. When will you muster up the confidence to calacaal with your real identity?

who is PureBlood is that another one of your e-boyfriends? And what did you address? 4.5 million looted by your uncle and your crush Failmaajo? Doubt you said anything except fake news Mrs dayniile

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Aint he the same dude who said SL needs to be bombed again couple of weeks ago? I thought he was just an old moron just talking shit, ileen he works for farmaajo :ohhh:

Sick deluded old men these surviving old kacaan qashin who still believe they can impose themselves on people by force.

Awdalia Rising

Aint he the same dude who said SL needs to be bombed again couple of weeks ago? I thought he was just an old moron just talking shit, ileen he works for farmaajo :ohhh:

Sick deluded old men these surviving old kacaan qashin who still believe they can impose themselves on people by force.

If Failmaajo steals election in 2021 again the MJs and Isaaqs should make a deal not to fuss over disputed nigiis of warsans and Dhulos for certain period of time. The poon in Xamar wants to take us all back to civil war times

Trending