Myth Busted- The Origins of the Somali Flag

Also the original Somaliland emblam had white arab hands, in order to be accepted by the arab league

som-az-sd.png

Give it rest, you seem so triggered by facts.

Somalis at the time do not have a flag, once the UN decided that the Italian administration would handover administration to the Somalis. The Somalis used the old Italian-Somaliland Coats of Arms, removed the red part and kept the blue part and the white star, which signified the unity of the Somali people in the horn of Africa.

The Somalis also kept the leopards, which we still use in our own coats of arms today.

The facts are overwhelming.
This is the Italian sl flag
Flag_of_Italy_%281861-1946%29_crowned.svg

Tbh idk why you didn't go to wiki it wasn't that hard to find it:comeon:
The difference between the two flags is night and day:comeon:
What would you gain if it was? I personally wouldn't mind if our flag was similar to the Italian colony :damsel:

No facts just opinions, but I'd like to see you counter what I brought.

Their is nothing to counter.

The current Somali flag and the Somali coats of arms are based on the Italian-Somaliland coats of arms from 1889-1947, like for like.

If you wanna argue like a child, go somewhere else.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Their is nothing to counter.

The current Somali flag and the Somali coats of arms are based on the Italian-Somaliland coats of arms from 1889-1947, like for like.

If you wanna argue like a child, go somewhere else.

The current Somali-land flag and embalm are based on the Arab Eagle of Saladin, and the Pan Arab colors.

The Pan Arab Colors are more offensive, since somalis are not arabs, but the colors represnt an arab empire, which Arab empire where the Somalis under :pachah1:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I see an uptick in landers creating retarded threads to cope with the fact that their 'country' still being a shithole for a quarter of a century. Pathetic :holeup:

No one cares about the Somalia flag any longer. Only those without a clan enclave (they terribly want to have one) pretend to love the blue and white star flag. The rest made their own flags which they value more than the old flag.

Trending

Latest posts