My.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Never heard this before. I have only heard of 9 boqors. Interesting.
Seems like its merely a symbolic role now because there is no unity. What does he do as king?
He just represents Daarood in shisheeye affairs.
Theres this Marehan Ugaas who was at a Ceelamosaar in Burco and he told the people , "Hadii Boqorada Majeerteen Meessha laga waayo , Waa Sade Marehan ninmanka loo mashxaraday"

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
it's damn hot in xamar. why are they so bundled up like that? idiot arab-wannabe oxymorons.

They're not idiots sxb. All those 3 men you see in that pic are Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti's sons. So therefore those 3 men are Arab. Haters gonna hate I guess. :manny:

He just represents Daarood in shisheeye affairs.
Theres this Marehan Ugaas who was at a Ceelamosaar in Burco and he told the people , "Hadii Boqorada Majeerteen Meessha laga waayo , Waa Sade Marehan ninmanka loo mashxaraday"
What does that word mean? That they're next in line?
Thanks for the info. I am used to getting attacked for talking about this guy :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

IMG_1699.PNG
IMG_1700.JPG
IMG_1701.PNG
Waar heedhe there are Bantu looking Somalis in every qabiils. I love how selective Somalis are. Eega they are Isaaq and they look like your typical bantus. Same can be said about Hawiyes, Dir iyo Darood.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
By the way since people get a lot of foam in their mouths when they see the Somali King.

Are these non-MJ people also Bantu?
Siad barre and his wife

images

Mohamed haji Ibrahim Egal

hqdefault.jpg

Isaaq reporter Aniis Essa

ANIIS%20ABDILLAHI.jpg

Former Somaliland president Dahir Riyaale

Dahir%20Rayaale.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Three Darood legends leading this country into prosperity and self efficiency.:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts