My wedding: update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I studied politics during undergrad and then publishing in post grad but I actually work in mental health. There aren't any politics jobs really and publishing is poorly paid. My friend found me a job in a mental health charity and through that I wrote a book with a psychologist about recovery from trauma and severe mental disability. Now I've been commissioned to write about mental health and employment. My charity finds jobs and training for people with severe mental health problems.
Mashallah. Did you ever think of maybe becoming a mental health practitioner?

I take them to Savanna all the time, they love haniid and bariis with sabiib.

:russ:

An Ajnabi co-worker of mines asked me if I wanted to go to Savannah with him after work. I refused (I'm only friends with Somalis and only enjoy hanging out with Somalis). I told him I can't. He looked sad, but I had to stay firm. He hasn't spoken to me ever since.

An Ajnabi co-worker of mines asked me if I wanted to go to Savannah with him after work. I refused (I'm only friends with Somalis and only enjoy hanging out with Somalis). I told him I can't. He looked sad, but I had to stay firm. He hasn't spoken to me ever since.

That's extreme dude. The friends who used me for money and emotionally drained me were always Somali and other Africans. Most of my friends are White, Asian or Caribbean.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
So basically after finding out that Prince Harry's fiance is 4 years older than me and a divorcee too, I've decided to embrace the big wedding. If a divorcee who is older than me marries in a huge cathedral and had the whole world watching in admiration, I should feel excited about my own wedding too. f*ck what anyone else thinks.

I've left the planning to my mother and mother in law because I'm writing my second book at the moment and working full time.
Just say you wanted a wedding again. Don’t make that woman an excuse. Plus, the whole world Is not gonna watch you.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Ouch.
Poor guy.
I honestly don't enjoy hanging around with huge numbers of Somalis very much, waa dad buuq jecel :gucciwhat:

So basically after finding out that Prince Harry's fiance is 4 years older than me and a divorcee too, I've decided to embrace the big wedding. If a divorcee who is older than me marries in a huge cathedral and had the whole world watching in admiration, I should feel excited about my own wedding too. f*ck what anyone else thinks.

I've left the planning to my mother and mother in law because I'm writing my second book at the moment and working full time.

I want to write a book, is there
any Tips or advice you can
give me?

:hillarybiz: Also congratulations
Babes

I want to write a book, is there
any Tips or advice you can
give me?

:hillarybiz: Also congratulations
Babes

I only write non fiction. My advice to you for any book is to dedicate several hours a day to it. The first draft is just so you know what you want to say. The next few drafts are for saying the best way you can. Good luck.

And thanks.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Congrats Shamis. Wish you all the best. You seem quite compassionate given your line of work, you deserve to have a soiree.:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.