My wedding: update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically after finding out that Prince Harry's fiance is 4 years older than me and a divorcee too, I've decided to embrace the big wedding. If a divorcee who is older than me marries in a huge cathedral and had the whole world watching in admiration, I should feel excited about my own wedding too. f*ck what anyone else thinks.

I've left the planning to my mother and mother in law because I'm writing my second book at the moment and working full time.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
So basically after finding out that Prince Harry's fiance is 4 years older than me and a divorcee too, I've decided to embrace the big wedding. If a divorcee who is older than me marries in a huge cathedral and had the whole world watching in admiration, I should feel excited about my own wedding too. f*ck what anyone else thinks.

I've left the planning to my mother and mother in law because I'm writing my second book at the moment and working full time.
somali-dance-6-o.gif

:salute:

Have a fun wedding Shamis. Are you going to invite ajnabis?

There is always a FOB that needs a passport :damedamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interested to know what field you’re in?

I studied politics during undergrad and then publishing in post grad but I actually work in mental health. There aren't any politics jobs really and publishing is poorly paid. My friend found me a job in a mental health charity and through that I wrote a book with a psychologist about recovery from trauma and severe mental disability. Now I've been commissioned to write about mental health and employment. My charity finds jobs and training for people with severe mental health problems.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I studied politics during undergrad and then publishing in post grad but I actually work in mental health. There aren't any politics jobs really and publishing is poorly paid. My friend found me a job in a mental health charity and through that I do wrote a book with a psychologist about recovery from trauma and severe mental disability. Now I've been commissioned to write about mental health and employment. My charity finds jobs and training for people with severe mental health problems.

Your services are required in the motherland :icon lol:

btw congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts