My uncle told me so crazy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Suldaanka What's weird is the wanting to kill someone being somali. I didn't think that some madows hate us THAT much. I did notice as a kid, the other black kids would say I have aids and I belong on the national geographics. That blows my mind. I thought other Somalis were just blowing it out of proportion

They do kill Somali business owners in South Africa every other week

My uncle and Aunt told me that Somali people are horrible people and that I shouldn't be proud to be part Somali and there is nothing special about us because we're just uppity blacks. That said that I'm more white/native than anything and I'm too dark to considered Somali. The craziness thing my uncle said that he knows black people that hate Somali people so much that they would kill them on site. I didn't think that it was that serious, but why is that ? When I posted about right wing Somali on a black conservative group, some chick laughed reacted it. Has anyone experienced this as well? Not all of them, but a good chuckle are really spiteful towards us, but why ?
There is hate everywhere. Stop looking for it or you will go nuts. Heck Somalis are racists to each other lol at this point I think its human nature to hate and be racist but it's a choice you have to have really good self awareness not to get indulged in it yourself.

Also
We get it you are a Somali troll disguised as African American, anything else you wanna share with us :umwhat:
You'
Seriously?! If that's true, then why didn't Obama say anything about it when he visited?! Why doesn't Trevor Noah say anything either? Do other Africans just kill Somali businessmen and use terrorism as an excuse ?

There is hate everywhere. Stop looking for it or you will go nuts. Heck Somalis are racists to each other lol at this point I think its human nature to hate and be racist but it's a choice you have to have really good self awareness not to get indulged in it yourself.
True, we are pretty racist...... The killing thing is extreme

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Seriously?! If that's true, then why didn't Obama say anything about it when he visited?! Why doesn't Trevor Noah say anything either? Do other Africans just kill Somali businessmen and use terrorism as an excuse ?

Its mainly out of jealousy, they see Somalis thriving in business while they beg for pennies to work in dark cancerous mines

Its mainly out of jealousy, they see Somalis thriving in business while they beg for pennies to work in dark cancerous mines
Wow, that is crazy!!!! I didn't know that it went that deep. Is it true that the African union kills Somalis and rob the natural resources of the country? And is it true that they make hard to on normadic tribes ?

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Wow, that is crazy!!!! I didn't know that it went that deep. Is it true that the African union kills Somalis and rob the natural resources of the country? And is it true that they make hard to on normadic tribes ?

Why do you quote me twice, each time?:gucciwhat:

:mjhaps:Anyways as far as Amisom goes, @Suldaanka is more knowledgeable since he is in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending