My uncle refused to give his daughter’s hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Waale the family drama that’s currently going on in my family is hilarious, it doesn’t involve me or my siblings so I’m enjoying this tea :siilaanyosmile:

His oldest son is married to a cadaan women and they have two kids but he’s refusing to give his daughter’s hand to a Mexican guy that was raised muslim by a black Muslim family.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A Mexican guy that was raised by a black Muslim Family.

Waale your uncle is a Landheer! I would not give my maid out to him, let alone my noble good blood breed daughters! akhaasey

The family probably lives in a state with a small Somali population. Thats why I say I’d never live in a state like Virginia or Oregon or some shit like that even though there’s no Buuq there. :nahgirl:

NotMyL

VIP

Waale your uncle is a Landheer! I would not give my maid out to him, let alone my noble good blood breed daughters! akhaasey

Lol the poor girl is heartbroken, she really did think her dad would be cool with it, he gave her a long list of reasons why she can’t marry him

NotMyL

VIP
The family probably lives in a state with a small Somali population. Thats why I say I’d never live in a state like Virginia or Oregon or some shit like that even though there’s no Buuq there. :nahgirl:
They live in Cali, I doubt it’s anything to do with where you live. 4 of my cousins in London are married to cadaans/Pakis and I know there are plenty of Somalis they could’ve married there

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walal I’m really not interested in reading about how you like your back blown:hova:

hova.gif

They live in Cali, I doubt it’s anything to do with where you live. 4 of my cousins in London are married to cadaans/Pakis and I know there are plenty of Somalis they could’ve married there
From my own observation and out of my hundreds of cousins in the west. 3 have married out. The male who married out to a German women, the kids carried the family name and they speak somali and are doing good and have an identity. Now my 2 female cousins who married out 1 married a white revert who was too much and wanted a 3 more wives and now she’s done. And the other married a rich Arab man who cheated on her on his business trips. And his Arab family greatly disrespected because she is African. Lol only Somali men should ever marry out. And if they do it should be minimum.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
From my own observation and out of my hundreds of cousins in the west. 3 have married out. The male who married out to a German women, the kids carried the family name and they speak somali and are doing good and have an identity. Now my 2 female cousins who married out 1 married a white revert who was too much and wanted a 3 more wives and now she’s done. And the other married a rich Arab man who cheated on her on his business trips. And his Arab family greatly disrespected because she is African. Lol only Somali men should ever marry out. And if they do it should be minimum.

Tell me how the arabs disrespected your female cousin. Details lol

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Would the uncle give her hand to a white non revert Muslim that treats her well, is doing well and living by the Deen?

:sass2:

NotMyL

VIP
That’s silly reasoning, you are either for or against interracial union. I know one of my cousin who is married to cadaan woman in London not only stopped talking to the family, he cut all ties and is up to no good. He follows the wife like a puppy, the kids don’t even claim to be half Somali, on the other hand my aunt is married to a Malaysian guy, he’s currently studying in Mecca one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. It depends on the individual not their gender.

That’s silly reasoning, you are either for or against interracial union. I know one of my cousin who is married to cadaan woman in London not only stopped talking to the family, he cut all ties and is up to no good. He follows the wife like a puppy, the kids don’t even claim to be half Somali, on the other hand my aunt is married to a Malaysian guy, he’s currently studying in Mecca one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. It depends on the individual not their gender.

Is it a rule in your household that you have to marry a non-Somalia or something?:siilaanyolaugh:

i agree, girls are weaker, what if he steals the kids,? what if he divorces her? what if he has STD or is a rapist ex con like it has happned?

who do yuo go to? there is no xeer with a foreign man,

the white girl is a now ours as she is part of the somali xeer world, she is our naag and our wife and thus the kids take off the father

what if he has adoon blood in him or m1dgaan savage low cast?

the father is a nasab asli somali

we will not give away our females,

NotMyL

VIP
Would the uncle give her hand to a white non revert Muslim that treats her well, is doing well and living by the Deen?

:sass2:
My uncle is old fashion, he doesn’t care who his sons marry but his daughters they all should marry Somali, preferably asharaaf.

Loool these are the same dads offering me daughters just not theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts