My uncle got the covid 19 vaccine

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So far nothings gone wrong, he seems fine and says nothing out of the ordinary has happened. I think this whole vaccine conspiracy has been blown out of proportion.

In my opinion the elderly and the vulnerable should be vaccinated as soon as possible. The rest of us should not fear this vaccine nor should we succumb to silly conspiracy theories about the vaccine.

BFA59ADD-7A61-4FD4-AD39-0882F8250351.gif
Did you not warn him? Why take a vaccine for a virus that’s been here for a year?

Royalflush

novacane
So far nothings gone wrong, he seems fine and says nothing out of the ordinary has happened. I think this whole vaccine conspiracy has been blown out of proportion.

In my opinion the elderly and the vulnerable should be vaccinated as soon as possible. The rest of us should not fear this vaccine nor should we succumb to silly conspiracy theories about the vaccine.
you must not want kids man

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My mother refused it.

This, after I signed her up and did all that work. Some ladies are lying to her.

I warn the family, if she catches Covid19 then don’t blame me.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
My mother refused it.

This, after I signed her up and did all that work. Some ladies are lying to her.

My dad refused it at the start but we talked him round. Maybe get someone else in your family to speak with her.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Vaccines have a latency period of days to years for one to experience adverse events and this device is no different. We will ask you for updates on his outcome, periodically. I should preface this by saying just because he is fine now does not mean (1) nothing will happen down the road i.e. a reaction from subsequent innoculations or pathogenic priming when exposed to newer strains. (2) Even if he remains without any issues that isn't to say someone else is not an outlier. Its far too soon to make any definitive statements. The jury is still out.

Vaccines have a latency period of days to years for one to experience adverse events and this device is no different. We will ask you for updates on his outcome, periodically. I should preface this by saying just because he is fine now does not mean (1) nothing will happen down the road i.e. a reaction from subsequent innoculations or pathogenic priming when exposed to new strains. (2) Even if he remains without any issues that isn't to say someone else is not an outlier. Its far too soon to make any definitive statements. The jury is still out.
You're back :ohdamn::ahh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'd sooner lick unsterilized lab equipment from the Wuhan virology institute, f*ck pfizer lol:heh:
Didn't some doctor who was shilling the vaccine suffer a miscarriage after being vaccinated?

If I recall she had a sip of the koolaid. :) Exclaiming she'd do it again in a heart beat. They may be in denial.

As they claim there might not be a link between miscarriages and the shot. The thing is we can't say for certain, can we.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
If I recall she had a sip of the koolaid. :) Exclaiming she'd do it again in a heart beat. They may be in denial.

As they claim there might not be a link between miscarriages and the shot. The thing is we can't say for certain, can we.
I am not a pritority for it
giphy.gif

Even if a link's established between the vaccine and an increased risk of miscarriage, I doubt it'll see the light of day nor would the "I HEART SCIENCE" cultists give a shit.

Ultimately, even if people comply and get their shots, things aren't going back to "normal" lol, it's a pointless endeavor wallahi.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am not a pritority for it
giphy.gif

I'm a self-confested pro-choicer. As long as the state doesn't try to force compliance with these vaccine passports/certificates/digital passports they are proposing (for work, local and international travel). A high survival rate doesn't warrant being jabbed.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My mother refused it.

My grandmother got it. Nothing happened. If the vaccine doesn't suit a person the reaction takes place there and then. Too many conspiracy nuts are scaring the elders in our community. You even got habaryars with disabled kids that don't want to vaccinate them because of some whatsapp conspiracies.

:kanyehmm: :mindblown:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even if a link's established between the vaccine and an increased risk of miscarriage, I doubt it'll see the light of day nor would the "I HEART SCIENCE" cultists give a shit.

Ultimately, even if people comply and get their shots, things aren't going back to "normal" lol, it's a pointless endeavor wallahi.

In other words, the Covid-19 vaccine can do no wrong. While the Covid-19 is El Diablo. I am not minimizing nor denying it's impact. But one must question why immune boosting through natural methods get little to no lip service. I do not see the mainstream pushing NAC.

N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is inexpensive, has very low toxicity, has been FDA approved for many years, and has the potential to improve therapeutic strategies for COVID-19. NAC administered intravenously, orally, or inhaled, may suppress SARS-CoV-2 replication and may improve outcomes if used timely. Potential therapeutic benefits of NAC include, extracellularly scavenging ROS radicals, replenishing intracellular GSH, suppression of cytokine storm, and T cell protection, thus mitigating inflammation and tissue injury. NAC administration in combination with other antiviral agents may dramatically reduce hospital admission rate, mechanical ventilation and mortality.

And what about Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamins D and C. And there is no talk about immune/lung health and the microbiome connection. Oh yeah, its because this stuff cannot be patented.

As an aside, I should add, that a Gluten Free/or Low diet might be proposed as partly protective against Covid 19.
A strikingly lower incidence of COVID‐19 infection is reported from Asian countries like Japan (12/100 000 persons), Taiwan, and South Korea compared to western countries like Italy (349/100 000 persons), Spain, and Belgium (Johns Hopkins University, 2020). The same trend is observed for the intake of dietary gluten, which is particularly low in Asian countries (10 g of wheat/capita/day in Japan), where rice is the predominant nutrient source, compared to western countries (33 g of wheat/capita/day in Italy) (FAO Database, 2017). Thus, the low intake of gluten in Asia should be considered as partly protective for COVID‐19 infection. We propose prophylactic treatment with a GF diet, which is easy and safe, and we recommend further studies to test our hypothesis.

Last edited:

Trending