My ultimate confession

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was thinking he’d make a good addition the the sophisticate brood :rejoice:

He's a collectible. I was thinking of also incorporating some age diversity into mix. I wanted to also adopt @Manafesto and @Grigori Rasputin but they are pushing 40. They still need extra care and quality time because they are more fragile than their baby brothers. You notice it in their attention seeking click bait titles.

:rejoice:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
He's a collectible. I was thinking of also incorporating some age diversity into mix. I wanted to also adopt @Manafesto and @Grigori Rasputin but they are pushing 40. They still need extra care and quality time because they are more fragile than their baby brothers. You notice it in their attention seeking click bait titles.

:rejoice:
I think that’s honourable of you. They need more attention and care compared to the younger counterparts. You’ll be doing sspot a service :francis:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think that’s honourable of you. They need more attention and care compared to the younger counterparts. You’ll be doing sspot a service :francis:

:salute:
It seems I'm the constant variable in the family but I'm not afraid to share attention

@Shmurda why lie? This thread was confusing asf :zhqjlmx:

You're wise beyond your years, son.
:duck:Some folks that shall not be mentioned are estranged since they abandoned me first.

Trending

Latest posts