My ultimate confession

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I have been lying about my age but it's not fun if I say my real age right off the bat so I'ma let y'all guess :francis:

And no I don't work as a janitor you goofs thought I was working in the raptors arena dkm :mjcry:

I have decided I lie to y'all too much I'ma start telling the truth now

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
There's one more confession I have to say but y'all deserve the truth the last time I was in Toronto was 6 months ago me and my fam moved out to another city in Ontario I'ma let y'all guess that too please don't judge me it's hard to tell the truth :mjcry:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There's one more confession I have to say but y'all deserve the truth the last time I was in Toronto was 6 months ago me and my fam moved out to another city in Ontario I'ma let y'all guess that too please don't judge me it's hard to tell the truth :mjcry:
Ottawa?

So you couldn’t handle the heat in Toronto?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Oldest age I would say is 21.

I don't believe you're older than that.
Im not gonna even lie man if he was older than 24 (his fake age) then it’d kinda be pathetic on some real shit.

I have been lying about my age but it's not fun if I say my real age right off the bat so I'ma let y'all guess :francis:

And no I don't work as a janitor you goofs thought I was working in the raptors arena dkm :mjcry:

I have decided I lie to y'all too much I'ma start telling the truth now
I knew it since you were unable, nor unwilling, to hook me up with raptors tix. You ain't shit.

Trending