My Uber driver thought on Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Somali women werent strong and in control we would have collapsed as a society after 91. They are literally the back bone at home and abroad.

Most people who work in Somalia are not men but women. Most educated and university educated demographic are our women.

Somali men need to step up.:birdman:

God bless Somali women.
thats true
your a smart guy:it0tdo8:

Today I got asked AGAIN for the BILLIONTH of time if I speak Arabic.

Goddamn people like @government and the Arabic cuck Somalis for spreading this misinformation.

Same and I don't even hang with Ayrabs. They also know our clan system and the Ayrab ancestor nonsense. One Somali fob I was with was begging one Ayrab guy that he was Ayrab but I quickly shut him down and said his clan comes from Kenya and borders the Kikuyu. He got very angry for "shaming" him infront of his "brother"

Apollo

VIP
Same and I don't even hang with Ayrabs. They also know our clan system and the Ayrab ancestor nonsense. One Somali fob I was with was begging to one Ayrab guy that he was Ayrab but I quickly shut him down and said his clan comes from Kenya and borders the Kikuyu. He got very angry for "shaming" him infront of his "brother"

I have a Moroccan Berber friend who refuses to speak Arabic in Morocco. He always replies back in Berber. #Resistance :mjlol:

I have a Moroccan Berber friend who refuses to speak Arabic in Morocco. He always replies back in Berber. #Resistance :mjlol:

I heard one guy say Somali is a dialect of Arabic due to the amount of loan words which he claims is just originally Arabic and were not loaned. It's crazy.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
This guy let a Moroccan chat shit :dead:

The people whose women are known for prostitution and casting black magic. Wallahi he is lucky that he didn't come across me, I would have reminded him that his niece is some next overweight Khaleeji's plaything.

Out of all the men, they can't talk shit at all. Them and Lebanon who are doing this:

:mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Same and I don't even hang with Ayrabs. They also know our clan system and the Ayrab ancestor nonsense. One Somali fob I was with was begging one Ayrab guy that he was Ayrab but I quickly shut him down and said his clan comes from Kenya and borders the Kikuyu. He got very angry for "shaming" him infront of his "brother"
:mjlol::susp::damn::damn:
Astagfirulah

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So I took Uber and the guy said oh where are you from Sudan?
I said no I'm from Somalia he said mashallah the have many Somali friends good people but the women are and he stopped:damnmusic:I asked him what does he mean :damedamn:
He told me that Somali women are very controlling and strong he said even their voice is like ughhh ughhhh and started to make cave man voices he then said may Allah be with you Somali men:damn:

If the arab wants to play that game
You should have told him Somali women are strong and resilient and unlike arab men we dont believe in talking down or belittling our wives

I even seen an arab slap his wife on their wedding day may Allah be with you arab men

It’s so nice to see both genders supporting each other on this thread - for once :ftw9nwa:. Our people as a whole are very resilient; the men are courageous and noble and the woman are intelligent and resourceful. On top of that, our culture is so progressive compared to those of other Muslim nations as it puts a high emphasis on the trust, companionship and unity between men and women. May Allah bless our people Ameen. :rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
6818.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s so nice to see both genders supporting each other on this thread - for once :ftw9nwa:. Our people as a whole are very resilient; the men are courageous and noble and the woman are intelligent and resourceful. On top of that, our culture is so progressive compared to those of other Muslim nations as it puts a high emphasis on the trust, companionship and unity between men and women. May Allah bless our people Ameen. :rejoice:

u must be living in la la land or smoking la la land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending