My Uber driver thought on Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I took Uber and the guy said oh where are you from Sudan?
I said no I'm from Somalia he said mashallah the have many Somali friends good people but the women are and he stopped:damnmusic:I asked him what does he mean :damedamn:
He told me that Somali women are very controlling and strong he said even their voice is like ughhh ughhhh and started to make cave man voices he then said may Allah be with you Somali men:damn:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I took Uber and the guy said oh where are you from Sudan?
I said no I'm from Somalia he said mashallah the have many Somali friends good people but the women are and he stopped:damnmusic:I asked him what does he mean :damedamn:
He told me that Somali women are very controlling and strong he said even their voice is like ughhh ughhhh and startrs to make cave man voices he then said may Allah be with you Somali men:damn:
@Knowles look at this cuck, a foreigner said something about Somali women but all he can think about how he was mistaken with Arab-Sudan

Somali women were cursed when these losers were born.

Somali hooyos being strong and independent is one of the greatest things in our culture :nvjpqts: They're not dependant on their husbands unlike other Muslim females

He was from Morocco
Skærmbillede 2018-09-12 kl. 20.05.28.png

Was it this guy :ohlord:
I bet you agree with him @government :uCkf6mf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If Somali women werent strong and in control we would have collapsed as a society after 91. They are literally the back bone at home and abroad.

Most people who work in Somalia are not men but women. Most educated and university educated demographic are our women.

Somali men need to step up.:birdman:

God bless Somali women.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
In my presence, no filthy Arab can talk shit about my Somali queens.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles look at this cuck, a foreigner said something about Somali women but all he can think about how he was mistaken with Arab-Sudan

Somali women were cursed when these losers were born.

Loooooooool

Wallahi I didn’t even notice he snuck that in
I bet the Uber driver got a five star rating just for that mistake
C974C4AB-5176-4FEC-A486-25D690ED3B4B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending