My Trip to Daallo Mountains and Ceerigabo

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
True. I reckon we can even make it more greener by planting trees in its northern and southern frontiers. It receives a annual rainfall of up to 850 mm.

:ahh:

"The dense mountain forest sits at an altitude of between 700–800 m above sea level, and has a mean annual rainfall of 750–850 mm. In addition to rainfall, Cal Madow receives additional precipitation in the form of fog and winter rains, which sustain isolated forests of juniperus, buxus etc. Mist also appears to be important in the distribution of juniperus (dayib), one of the species locals use for timber. "

all that rains because of tree's, it's so sad that karin a town right next to daallo looks like the rest of somaliland even though it's a 10 minute drive from daallo

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah cerigaabo to ceel dahir to badan to las qori sanaag has the most sublime breath taking land masha Allah warsengeli and harti in general are blessed may Allah continue to bless the people of Puntland amiin

Check out calmadow sanaag Puntland it's absolutely sublime masha Allah

Yes there is many. There is even waterfalls.

Lamadaya waterfall. There is 2 other waterfalls in Shumux Shumux and Gudmo Biyocas.

1-Lamadaya-700x440.jpg
These mountain ranges are practically perfect for a man made river project. A desalination plant by the coast pumping up water to a dam on the mountain range from which water can be redirected and controlled into a downstream flow.
Considering how this is the tallest mountain range in all of Somali lands by far, just think of how many small, or a few large downstream rivers, could irrigate wast swaths of Sanaag, Sool, Bari, Nugaal, Mudug and Werder aswell as bring a reliable controlled fresh water source to an even greater area f.ex

This is the simplified version but just the thought gets me going. You better take care of your blessed land and Insha'Allah it can be utilized to its potential:salute:

Bohol

VIP
These mountain ranges are practically perfect for a man made river project. A desalination plant by the coast pumping up water to a dam on the mountain range from which water can be redirected and controlled into a downstream flow.
Considering how this is the tallest mountain range in all of Somali lands by far, just think of how many small, or a few large downstream rivers, could irrigate wast swaths of Sanaag, Sool, Bari, Nugaal, Mudug and Werder aswell as bring a reliable controlled fresh water source to an even greater area f.ex

This is the simplified version but just the thought gets me going. You better take care of your blessed land and Insha'Allah it can be utilized to its potential:salute:

Good idea although northern Sanaag is already awash with many downstream rivers, lakes, springs etc.
Xamaas_4.jpg

Xamaas_3.jpg

Xamaas_6.jpg

Xamaas_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.