My Trip to Daallo Mountains and Ceerigabo

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Horta how much is a Somali horse? They look small compared to Arab horses but I heard they might be faster as a result, any truth to this?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Maasha Allah! I have seen that organization's work in Gacan Libax too! Their work on protecting the environment is commendable.

I saw on fb yesterday that there's a plan to set up a wildlife sanctuary for confiscated & rescued animals such as cheetahs I posted a while back.

Fun fact : Reason we're seeing so many cheetahs lately is because the trade route was through Yemen and ever since the war it has stopped.

Bohol

VIP
Maasha Allah! I have seen that organization's work in Gacan Libax too! Their work on protecting the environment is commendable.

I saw on fb yesterday that there's a plan to set up a wildlife sanctuary for confiscated & rescued animals such as cheetahs I posted a while back.

Fun fact : Reason we're seeing so many cheetahs lately is because the trade route was through Yemen and ever since the war it has stopped.

That is because Candlelight is owned by Shukri Xaaji Bandare Lol. She has done a lot of good work for Gacanlibax area in terms of reforestation.

G66fM.jpg

Yeah I've seen Candlelight signs all over Somaliland. I wonder where I can find their contact info so I can donate.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"

Waryaa that makes sense walee, ilayn there is no market for'em anymore.

Given that most of the captured cheetahs are so young, what do you think happens to the parents, do they get killed or they just disappear into the mountains and jungle?

These animals really deserve better than to be a tourist attraction for SL hoteliers and their customers

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Waryaa that makes sense walee, ilayn there is no market for'em anymore.

Given that most of the captured cheetahs are so young, what do you think happens to the parents, do they get killed or they just disappear into the mountains and jungle?

These animals really deserve better than to be a tourist attraction for SL hoteliers and their customers

Shukri (Minister of environment) is in the photos!

Probably killed, if the parents have cubs they'll likely engage in self-defense. I agree but those cubs will die if left alone hence the sanctuary being built!

Status
Not open for further replies.