My transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So I'm still fat don't get me wrong, but i want to share with you my progress.
2r1zrz.jpg

:mjlol::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: I was in Africa in the first pic :ivers: but i'm happy that i'm losing the fat. I can finally be proud of my small progress :hillarybiz:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You got a good frame and good base to work with

Just eat healthy and hit the gym one hour and get enouh sleep you Will change very fast

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You took the first step which is getting to the gym
Just keep going at it and keep eating right(no junk food and other garbage) and no time you will be solid

Keep up the good work sxb

Keeysan

The humble one
2r1zrz.jpg

:mjlol::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: I was in Africa in the first pic :ivers: but i'm happy that i'm losing the fat. I can finally be proud of my small progress :hillarybiz:
In the first pic this guy came to my mind
155C2AFF-1AB1-472A-8624-199632211F7A.jpeg

This is you posing for the picture
290EF5EC-1962-4E1F-AA6E-A3E1E71AF288.gif

Ramen

🌸
Went from dark skin to light skin

:leon:
What kind of cream are you using?

You're doing good. Watch some transformation videos on YouTube to keep you motivated. Dont eat/drink too much junk food, soda, beer etc. If you're thirsty drink only water
No other shit

Also, don't just focus on your upper body (stomach, chest, arms etc) work on your legs

I really don't want to see an abdi with buff arms and luugo baasto
:lawd:

Good luck
:denzelnigga:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
2r1zrz.jpg

Jerome go sit down.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You're doing good. Keep on tryingand don't miss any workouts

From the first pic, you were too short to make any progress:pachah1: jk

Second pic at least you gained some height. You just need to hit the gym at least once a day. Even try push ups when at home or buy some dumbbells and lift 'em in your spare time. You will be good by the end.

My walaal @4head Don't give up man, it's all about consistency bro. Just think of it as a bunch of small goals (going gym*/diet*/work out plan*) snowballing to become one big goal you want to achieve. You'll be where you want to be in no time. Don't listen to the naysayers, it's possible, just track your performance in Pics or writing, to help you see whether your'e improving or not.

The *'s were just summarised points:

1. Going to the gym every time you need to, 3 - 4 times a week
2. Staying on top of your diet/Drink water forget other stuff.
3. Sticking to your work out plan

Good luck Family :salute:

"So what? In only 8 month, i'll have a better shape :siilaanyosmile:" That's the mentality cuz:siilaanyosmile:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Went from dark skin to light skin

:leon:
What kind of cream are you using?

You're doing good. Watch some transformation videos on YouTube to keep you motivated. Dont eat/drink too much junk food, soda, beer etc. If you're thirsty drink only water
No other shit

Also, don't just focus on your upper body (stomach, chest, arms etc) work on your legs

I really don't want to see an abdi with buff arms and luugo baasto
:lawd:

Good luck
:denzelnigga:

I was light skinned since little but that pic was taken when i was in Togo and the sun just killed me back then and i was a darkie :mjlol:thank you bro! my problem is the junk food (tacos,pizza,etc) and sodas but i reduced now and i hope to see more results in the future :trumpsmirk:
:drakelaugh:don't worry with the luugo baasto, i was big and strong legs :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending