My Top 4 cities in Somalia

Gaaljecel shiiqaal baajun etc From ras kamboni a shared town between galjecel (Oday cad)and baajun all along the cost past turdho. You will find some harti and Mx around here (no OGs) although they are a minority. We comprise say 30% of kismayo and the majority of the tuulos surrounding kismayo and lower jubba overall. So do the maths
Turdho is inhabited by Shiikhaal(Looboge), Harti Abgaal(Warsangeli) and Sacad(Reer Nimcaale). Raskamboni and most of Kismaayo district is Gaaljecel land these Daarood kids claim everything that moves. Kulahaa Luuq is MX land while in reality, it's a Raxanweyn town same with Baardheere. Just shamelessly doing ''ku qabso ku qadimeysid'' from Doollo to Bajuni Islands.
:snoop:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Turdho is inhabited by Shiikhaal(Looboge), Harti Abgaal(Warsangeli) and Sacad(Reer Nimcaale). Raskamboni and most of Kismaayo district is Gaaljecel land these Daarood kids claim everything that moves. Kulahaa Luuq is MX land while in reality, it's a Raxanweyn town same with Baardheere. Just shamelessly doing ''ku qabso ku qadimeysid'' from Doollo to Bajuni Islands.
Its known that the true folks of the deep South are ,Gaaljecel,Raxanwayn,Hiraab and Biyomaal and the rest were brought in by Siad Barre

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
If Baardhere and Luuq are Rahanweyn towns (they are significant minority but not the majority) why is the DCs of these towns MX? Unaka leh Gedo. We proved that in the 90s. No re-ligation on that.

:trumpsmirk:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Baardheere was an Ajuuraan town as recent as the last 100 years.

These writings start in 1885 when Cecchi explored the mouths of the Juba River in the south of Somalia (Del Boca 1992/2002: 19). Robecchi Brichetti explored the north of the country three years later reaching as far into the interior as Harrar (Del Boca 1992/2002: 19). The same explorer was to undertake a complete exploration of the coast from Obbia to Alula in 1890, before completing the first march across the entire length of the country from Mogadiscio to Berbera later in the year, the first European to complete either undertaking (Del Boca 1992/2002: 20). In 1891 Ugo Ferrandi attempted the ascent of the Juba valley hoping to reach the mythical Bardera but was repelled (Del Boca 1992/2002: 20). Two years later however he tried again with much better results and was invited to an audience with Sultan Abdio Osman who accepted an Italian flag and the status of Italian protectorate (Del Boca 1992/2002: 21).

This is another source, Luuq was ruled by the Gasaargude Suldaan and Baardheere was ruled by the Ajuuraan Suldaan.

wakiilkii Talyaaniga Ugo Ferandi ayaa heshiis dhagareed kula saxiixday Suldaan Cabdi Cismaan "Ajuuraan" Baardheere isla markaana 18/1 1/1893 degmada Luuq heshiis kale kula saxiixday Suldaan Cali Xasan Nuur " Gasaaregude".

Adaawe

Demographics changed and MX conquered it. We have no problem with our neighbors now. But Jubbaland will NEVER be a HAG state. We showed you niggas why in the 90s.

Your bones are still fresh here @Mckenzie

Raxanweyn + Mushunguli and Gosha are the majority in Gedo if they don't have any representation just shows how Xaaraan the JL project is. The xaaraan project known as Gedo will go a big re-shuffle in the near future. Taa waa wax la hubo.
:fittytousand:
If Baardhere and Luuq are Rahanweyn towns (they are significant minority but not the majority) why is the DCs of these towns MX? Unaka leh Gedo. We proved that in the 90s. No re-ligation on that.

Mckenzie

VIP
Demographics changed and MX conquered it. We have no problem with our neighbors now. But Jubbaland will NEVER be a HAG state. We showed you niggas why in the 90s.

Your bones are still fresh here @Mckenzie

We will just ally with OG, bun hadii la waayo bedelkiisa ayaa la helaa:trumpsmirk:

Adaawe

As long as my sub clan is in Gedo. I'll be the majority. I know a Darood region in the HAG centre spooks you. But know this. You tried in the 90s to break us down. And what we do? We chased you all the way back to Xamar. An every time you came out. We pushed you back. I love visiting Lafo Hawiye for a reason :trumpsmirk:

Raxanweyn + Mushunguli and Gosha are the majority in Gedo if they don't have any representation just shows how Xaaraan the JL project is. The xaaraan project known as Gedo will go a big re-shuffle in the near future. Taa waa wax la hubo.

What lafo? You genuinely think you can win against a united Hawiye? You were pushed all the way to Gedo defeated and lifeless MSB had to ditch it(Gedo) and run to Kenya for a reason. If Caydiid would've not started the 4 months war you would've been landless (sorry for my vulgar language) laangaab today. Thank him for not being extinct.
:kanyeshrug:
You can jump all over the place but the reality is no force in Somalia is capable of standing up to a united Hawiye.

As long as my sub clan is in Gedo. I'll be the majority. I know a Darood region in the HAG centre spooks you. But know this. You tried in the 90s to break us down. And what we do? We chased you all the way back to Xamar. An every time you came out. We pushed you back. I love visiting Lafo Hawiye for a reason :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
We will just ally with OG, bun hadii la waayo bedelkiisa ayaa la helaa:trumpsmirk:
War Mareexaan waa lagu qasaaroowe, HSM freed Barre Hiiraale from Ethiopian prison and armed him to capture Kismaayo and make a xalaal admin there 8 years later Madoobe is still sitting there. Ogaadeen are the real Daarood power in JL waa inaa la xalaaleeyo as Absame Hiraab.

Mckenzie

VIP
War Mareexaan waa lagu qasaaroowe, HSM freed Barre Hiiraale from Ethiopian prison and armed him to capture Kismaayo and make a xalaal admin there 8 years later Madoobe is still sitting there. Ogaadeen are the real Daarood power in JL waa inaa la xalaaleeyo as Absame Hiraab.

Barre-Hiiraale.jpg

:drakelaugh:

Adaawe

:trumpsmirk: :sass2:

You brought all of Giirgiir and half of OGs. And I still domesticated you. I chased you out from Gaalkacyo Ila Jubbaland.

I'm rearmed to the Kacaan level. Good luck on your ruwayad

@Thegoodshepherd this why SAHALism in the south is muqdadas. We are your border against the cawaan

Adaawe

Darood waa Darood sxb. It's always f*ck HAG. You been a failure for the last 3 years. I know how to son Hiraab

IMG_20200324_211456.jpg

Darood waa Darood sxb. It's always f*ck HAG. You been a failure for the last 3 years. I know how to son Hiraab

View attachment 100809
LOOL waryaada stop tampering with our bikes.
:russ:
On a serious note:
Stop embarrassing yourself waxba matihid in JL, Ceyr muscle brought you to Kismaayo and as soon as they left, you lost it and ever since you haven't been able to take it back. Those are the facts and your delusions aren't going to change it.

Adaawe

:trumpsmirk: :sass2:

The godfather of IRIRism said this in regards to your claims:

DAS Yamamoto told Guelleh that the principal question now is how to reconcile the differences that exist in Somalia. He spoke of Guelleh's closeness to members of the influential Ayr clan, and asked if the President's personal approach to this clan might be a starting point in a reconciliation process. Guelleh responded that in his view, the Ayr do not have much influence. They originate from the poorest and most desolate region of Somalia and derive much of their authority from their affiliation with the Marehan. When Said Barre's regime collapsed, he continued, the Ayr were targeted by the Hawiye and kept a low profile. After Abdiqasim came to power, the Ayr re-emerged and many became businessmen. Guelleh stated that some Ayr are Islamists, such as Dahir Aweys, the head of Al-Ittihad. Yet without the Marehan, the Ayr are nothing and remain close to them.

Link:

LOOL waryaada stop tampering with our bikes.
:russ:
On a serious note:
Stop embarrassing yourself waxba matihid in JL, Ceyr muscle brought you to Kismaayo and as soon as they left, you lost it and ever since you haven't been able to take it back. Those are the facts and your delusions aren't going to change it.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Its known that the true folks of the deep South are ,Gaaljecel,Raxanwayn,Hiraab and Biyomaal and the rest were brought in by Siad Barre
Ajuuran/Jidle Hawiye/Dabarre Raxanweyn lived all the way till wajir but got cleansed by Gaalo Madoow the time to fight back was then not now. Somaliweyn got its lands back thanks to Gardheere(No gaaljecel oddly enough) iyo Daarood.