My Top 4 cities in Somalia

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
You definitely have an argument. But take Hargeisa out the equation. These niggas roads take them out the running.

:deadpeter:

This is hargeysa
1585148008038.png

Looks good right:cool:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
I dont want to live in a place full of shithole rivers and kaneecos abti miss me with that. Bari is kaneeco free zone alx

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I dont want to live in a place full of shithole rivers and kaneecos abti miss me with that. Bari is kaneeco free zone alx

Anywhere on the Jubba river I'm home abti :lawd:

Puntland has some places too. Show us. This is a positive thread.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
We'll be the richest state in Somalia. Imagine us dictating to these arrogant niggas in Waqooyi (PL&SL). Jubbaland deep state should always be MX and OGs

:lawd:
We should come together in Middle juba the land is practically empty at current. The Madow and RX population dont even use the miyi because they aren’t even real camel herders. The problem is removing AS which we all should work together on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
We should come together in Middle juba the land is practically empty at current. The Madow and RX population dont even use the miyi because they aren’t even real camel herders. The problem is removing AS which we all should work together on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree. Inshallah after this whole division do the last two decades. All the stakeholders need to come together. Trolling and shit posting aside. OGs and MX were always natural allies. My clan and Maxamed Zubeer were the first Daroods in Jubbaland. But each side needs to cut out the bullshit and negotiate. Jubbaland should be the most dominant state in our federal system. It burns when laangaabs with deserts think their land is better than ours.

Trending

Latest posts