My Top 4 cities in Somalia

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Homeless bush people buuns who are equal to Kablalax in age, cannot even build one decent settlement.

In fact, Puntland had to help dig wells for them in Saaxo.

This is what we are dealing with here.

Go ask 50 cent to start a go fund me, instead of talking about other people's homes.
They will have some great financial help for this project :lolbron:
C1+PYZCTfsS._SL1000_.png

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Luuq, baardheere, dooloow are all og lands.

We'll see if you can hold on to them once your Ethiopian aabos leave. :trumpsmirk:

I got mounted combat vehicles and APVs now. Plus Turkish guns and special forces training. I karbaash Garre, Degodiya, and Oromos as a sub sub clan of Reer Hassan. If you had the capability to take those tuulos. You would have by by now. I don't take ur idle threats seriously. OGs will never get political representation in Gedo. But MX will in your "degaans" in Lower Jubba. Learn life laangaab. You claiming lands I "took" allegedly. That shows whose up on the scoreboard.

:trumpsmirk:

Mx in lower juba is a myth bro Gaal jecel atleast live as marti in Jamaame with dir. Clan borders are fluid and almost never align with straight borders i.e. one always bleeds into the others side. Mx dont bleed into lower juba its the reverse Baardheere Garileey Faafaxdhun all the way till luuq you will find Ogadens.

Imagine saying Ras Kamboni a town inhabited by mostly Talamoge Ogaden that borders Garissa is a town inhabited by Sheikhaal. Do you want to be a joke to people.

edit:Gaaljecel are the majority clan in Mecca and Medina I was wrong.
Lol your a clown kid. The only OG that live in the jubbas are the reer waamo cawlyahan folks. The rest are migrants resettled by Siad Barre along with his Mx kin. That being said, ras kamboni and beerxani are both gaaljecel deegans recognised by sh Shariif in 2011 to this day.
how can I take a kid who claims goobweyn as a daarood deegaan seriously after pictures taken by some Puntlander tourists :pachah1:

I got mounted combat vehicles and APVs now. Plus Turkish guns and special forces training. I karbaash Garre, Degodiya, and Oromos as a sub sub clan of Reer Hassan. If you had the capability to take those tuulos. You would have by by now. I don't take ur idle threats seriously. OGs will never get political representation in Gedo. But MX will in your "degaans" in Lower Jubba. Learn life laangaab. You claiming lands I "took" allegedly. That shows whose up on the scoreboard.

As usual, you'll leave all that behind once aabo abiye leaves you to fend for yourself. Gedo is mine.:rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
From largest to smallest.

1. Mogadishu
2. Hargeisa
3. Burco
4. Galkacyo
5. Beledweyne
6.Baydhabo
7. Borama
8. Bosaso

then the rest.

Adaawe

Berxaani is Talxe land. Take it up with Col. Abbas Gurey.

Lol your a clown kid. The only OG that live in the jubbas are the reer waamo cawlyahan folks. The rest are migrants resettled by Siad Barre along with his Mx kin. That being said, ras kamboni and beerxani are both gaaljecel deegans recognised by sh Shariif in 2011 to this day.
how can I take a kid who claims goobweyn as a daarood deegaan seriously after pictures taken by some Puntlander tourists :pachah1:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If you want i can drop my own pictures lol could you? I actually literally own land their and can send it to you.

If we were settled by Mx why are we recorded their before them? If only Cawliyahan were the ones that lived their why were their sultans of every OG subclan in Jubbada hoose? You dont know what your talking about and it shows.

Who was the Gaaljecel and Mx sultans that were dealing with the british or fought Gaalo maadow? I can see the Ogaden posters here have gotten to you lol this delusion can only be caused by ciil.

This is the guy who claimed Garissa and Afmadow was Gaaljecel lmfaoooo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
From largest to smallest.

1. Mogadishu
2. Hargeisa
3. Burco
4. Galkacyo
5. Beledweyne
6.Baydhabo
7. Borama
8. Bosaso

then the rest.
Largest isn’t what people are discussing, half of those cities are nearly too hot for human habitation bro.

Adaawe

Reer Guuri aren't guests in Jubbaland. You can talk shit to Galmudug MX but not me nigga

1924 Jubbaland clan chiefs done by the British.

IMG_20200323_073254.jpg

IMG_20200323_073325.png

If you want i can drop my own pictures lol could you? I actually literally own land their and can send it to you.

If we were settled by Mx why are we recorded their before them? If only Cawliyahan were the ones that lived their why were their sultans of every OG subclan in Jubbada hoose? You dont know what your talking about and it shows.

Who was the Gaaljecel and Mx sultans that were dealing with the british or fought Gaalo maadow? I can see the Ogaden posters here have gotten to you lol this delusion can only be caused by ciil.

Sxb the gaaljecel sheikh barsane fought your amxaar overlords in the battle of gumar sheer (1905) which ended in a decisive victoru for the Somalis against the habeshi.He was allied with the great sayid and fought against Italians to his death. These records don’t mean nothing, Jubaland historically referred to both sides of the border including NFD so don’t come to me with that nonsense.
Walahi your a clueless guy, you are telling me that OG live in raas kambooni. It is xaram to claim places your kin do not have 1 qoys.
Everyone knows that Siad barre resettled his kin from galmudug and shilabo to Gedo. And he went even further for the OGs who were resettled in hiiraan, the jubbas and even toogdheer.

Adaawe

I live on the most water rich region in Somalia. This city called Luuq can feed your porcupine eating clan three times over. Learn life you laangaab. You lost on the best land in Somalia

:trumpsmirk: :sass2:

IMG_20200217_211423.jpg

And this is my tuulo called Buurdhubo which is on the Jubba river. I live here as a jiffo jiffo hoose and is the DC

IMG_uh3qb7.jpg

This **** doesn't even have a toilet in Gedo and he out here dissing Hargeysa kkk, Walle waa Yaab dadkaani:mjlaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Reer Guuri aren't guests in Jubbaland. You can talk shit to Galmudug MX but not me nigga

1924 Jubbaland clan chiefs done by the British.

View attachment 100767
View attachment 100768
We are aware you guys live in Gedo thats not new bro
Sxb the gaaljecel sheikh barsane fought your amxaar overlords in the battle of gumar sheer (1905) which ended in a decisive victoru for the Somalis against the habeshi.He was allied with the great sayid and fought against Italians to his death. These records don’t mean nothing, Jubaland historically referred to both sides of the border including NFD so don’t come to me with that nonsense.
Walahi your a clueless guy, you are telling me that OG live in raas kambooni. It is xaram to claim places your kin do have 1 qoys.
Everyone knows that Siad barre resettled his kin from galmudug and shilabo to Gedo. And he went even further for the OGs who were resettled in hiiraan, the jubbas and even toogdheer.
Bro I actually have lands in these places loool like i dont think your understanding your own madness. OG from Shilaabo are more than welcome in Jubbaland its their home waa dhul Ogaden whos gonna refuse them?

Im just gonna ask it again, how did Gaaljecel get to Jubbaland? When did they get to Jubbaland? Who was their before them?

We have verified writings of the british corroborating our story and we dont rely on fairytales. Suldaan Cabdi Ibrahim conquered the region from Bajun and Oromo around 1840-1890. We have lists of all the sultans in the area since the time of the british. Even during the civil war Ogadens have the most number of influential warlords Gabayow,Jess,Bililiqo etc...

The cadaan clearly wrote that the tribe you sheegad to(Hawiye) dont live west of the river. Unless your Gaalo Maadow or a Bajuni you have no say in being “native” or majority at any point.

What exactly is your claim, that Gaaljecel just have 3 times the average Somali birthrate?!

I live on the most water rich region in Somalia. This city called Luuq can feed your porcupine eating clan three times over. Learn life you laangaab. You lost on the best land in Somalia

:trumpsmirk: :sass2:

View attachment 100772

And this is my tuulo called Buurdhubo which is on the Jubba river. I live here as a jiffo jiffo hoose and is the DC

View attachment 100774
I already got land full with barwaaqo yaa b.00n

This is my Hometown Bederwanaag

1584847610975 (1).png
Go and build ur first toilet u hyena eating fool