My Top 4 cities in Somalia

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Luuq, the land of cawliyahan ogaden is blessed mashallah

OGs never settled in Luuq. I dare you to say that shit to Waqmaashe niggas. They karbaash Cawlyahan niggas in the borders of Ethiopia. You know the score between us. You a laangaab Reer Isaaq. We forced Abdi Iley to do our bidding while he killed you laangaabs like it was nobody business. Don't shit up my thread.

Adaawe

:silanyolaugh:

Didn't read. Can you show us one Reer Bicidyahan city or village in Somalia?

Not ONE city or even a hamlet, built by Marehan.

I don't even need to read the list to know this.

They are equal to Kablalax in age and cannot band together to even build one decent VILLAGE.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I agree. Inshallah after this whole division do the last two decades. All the stakeholders need to come together. Trolling and shit posting aside. OGs and MX were always natural allies. My clan and Maxamed Zubeer were the first Daroods in Jubbaland. But each side needs to cut out the bullshit and negotiate. Jubbaland should be the most dominant state in our federal system. It burns when laangaabs with deserts think their land is better than ours.
We cant allow you to bind us to a centralist xamar. We need to get rid of Kenya and Ethiopia and have joint state army dedicated to removing AS in middle juba. Yall stay tryna fight like its the 90’s though. Once Farmaajos out yall will be anti-xamar again so it doesnt really matter.

After urbanising puntland multiplied its number of cities. Mx can get a coastal city without using warfare bro Jilib iyo Jamaame is empty at the coast not even a tuulo on the sea like Ras Kamboni or Buur Gaabo, Waa beerolay. We can’t allow a Dhulo/Mj divide to continue in JL look at where Sool is today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didn't read. Can you show us one Reer Bicidyahan city or village in Somalia?

Buun,

We live alone in Cagaaran, a civilised, developing town in Mudug.

One we didn't need to beg other Majeerteen to build for us, unlike Saaxo and your other gaajo "habitats" who needed MJ charity and advice.

img_5511-jpg.49992

img_5512-jpg.49993

img_5515-jpg.49996

img_5517-jpg.49998

78610581_572487673563692_7280459407740108800_n.jpg

Last edited:

Adaawe

Manshallah. I don't have cuqdad like you. Don't worry. All the calacaal and fake concern you been showing is noted. You don't know nothing about Marehan or the dynamics of how we do things. Marehan is just waking up from their slumber and finally doing math with each other and their lands. Don't cry when Jubbaland is richer than Puntland and we're leading it.

:trumpsmirk:

Buun,

We live alone in Cagaaran, a civilised, developing town in Mudug.

One we didn't need to beg other Majeerteen to build for us, unlike Saaxo and your other gaajo "habitats" who needed MJ charity and advice.

img_5511-jpg.49992

img_5512-jpg.49993

img_5515-jpg.49996

img_5517-jpg.49998

78610581_572487673563692_7280459407740108800_n.jpg

Adaawe

Majeerteen are part and parcel of Jubbaland so your threats to "develop" it, don't scare me.

:trumpsmirk:

You only live in Kismaayo district. You're a laangaab in my opinion

9A298B95-53B0-4920-97A1-D4365A5AC5BD.jpeg

Even though this was a treasonous meeting. There's one Marehan man in the meeting and it was a laandheere Reer Yusuf Reer Hassan called Ina Sayid Adan. Reer Hassan by themselves can karbaash ALL of Kab iyo Lax in Jubbaland.

Learn life yarey

Then who lives there
Gaaljecel shiiqaal baajun etc From ras kamboni a shared town between galjecel (Oday cad)and baajun all along the cost past turdho. You will find some harti and Mx around here (no OGs) although they are a minority. We comprise say 30% of kismayo and the majority of the tuulos surrounding kismayo and lower jubba overall. So do the maths

OGs never settled in Luuq. I dare you to say that shit to Waqmaashe niggas. They karbaash Cawlyahan niggas in the borders of Ethiopia. You know the score between us. You a laangaab Reer Isaaq. We forced Abdi Iley to do our bidding while he killed you laangaabs like it was nobody business. Don't shit up my thread.
Luuq, baardheere, dooloow are all og lands.

We'll see if you can hold on to them once your Ethiopian aabos leave. :trumpsmirk:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
There's more Talxe and Reer Hassan niggas in Lower Jubba than Gaaljecal bro. Allow it. Waa HAG agenda.

Mx in lower juba is a myth bro Gaal jecel atleast live as marti in Jamaame with dir. Clan borders are fluid and almost never align with straight borders i.e. one always bleeds into the others side. Mx dont bleed into lower juba its the reverse Baardheere Garileey Faafaxdhun all the way till luuq you will find Ogadens.
Gaaljecel shiiqaal baajun etc From ras kamboni a shared town between galjecel (Oday cad)and baajun all along the cost past turdho. You will find some harti and Mx around here (no OGs) although they are a minority. We comprise say 30% of kismayo and the majority of the tuulos surrounding kismayo and lower jubba overall. So do the maths
Imagine saying Ras Kamboni a town inhabited by mostly Talamoge Ogaden that borders Garissa is a town inhabited by Sheikhaal. Do you want to be a joke to people.

edit:Gaaljecel are the majority clan in Mecca and Medina I was wrong.

Trending