MY TIME IN SOMALIA !! ASK ME ANYTHING

Never realised Duduble had such power.
😂 it’s not just Duduble. Current CEO is Ahmed Mohamed Yusuf who is Ayaansame Murusade. He is the half brother of jimcaale. They have the same mother who is also Murusade 🤣

3EEFC087-8FC5-480E-B577-26E7D6B7B54A.jpeg

OMG
SO MUCH trouble getting to the country you need a letter of invitation if your not born there , you have to check with the airline ur getting on,
My cousin went without a letter and they gave her hell at the airport in Europe they were like are u Somali she was like look at my face

A letter of invitation? What's this supposed to mean? So, Somalis not born there can't enter the country without hassle? 😅

Are we now putting restriction on Somalis? Should it not be the easiest country to travel to? I'm sure very few foreigners would want to visit Somalia in the first place :reallymaury:

I've heard that citizens of Somalia also have to pay a fee when entering the country, if you're using your western passport despite also having a Somali one, how accurate is this? :cosbyhmm:
You mean entering Mogadishu? That’s all bribe money. They expect you to pay a little $10-$50 for their shah 🤣

No thanks am not visiting muqdisho anytime soon. I will visit when shabab doesn’t tax or bomb the place. Before you say you’re qabilist which I won’t deny, I want to say I will visit other towns in hirshabele and galmudug inshallah.

I've heard that citizens of Somalia also have to pay a fee when entering the country, if you're using your western passport despite also having a Somali one, how accurate is this? :cosbyhmm:
Didnt face no issues but yes you pay 50 pounds for a visa if you got a western passport.
Never realised Duduble had such power.
They dont tbh, some duduble has gotten filthy rich from hormuud but you have to realise this aint Congo. Wealth dont mean power in Somalia since the qabiils are stronger. Where ever majority of a qabiil reside and hormuud has a office there the people incharge of it will be from that same qabiil. This goes for all companies in Somalia. The people incharge of dahabshiil in jijiga wont ever be isaaq for example.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Whether some Somalis like it or not Madowweyne r gonna be considered laandheere in the near future their influence in Somali politics will eventually grow i wouldn't be surprised if they started demanding their own Gobol and made a flag of their own 🤣
Their birth rate is through the roof 🤣def future laandheeres

The cudur of federalism spreads like wild fire in Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts